Early Access version 66

Fixed (Added to log).

4 Likes

Thanks, you had me worried for a second, lol.

1 Like

I think I found a bug in supernova missions, in some supernova missions when the boss is “shoot the core”, the boss is in the opposite direction of the spacecraft move (all the supernova waves are on the right side of the spacecraft but the “shoot the core” boss is on the left side of the spacecraft), I think that all the bosses should be on the same side as the wave (when supernova waves go to the right, the boss should be on the right, when supernova waves go to the left, the boss should be on the left).

1 Like

I just noticed this one until now lol

when the supernova waves on the left side and shoot the core boss on the right side, it’s also should be fixed to the left side

2 Likes

Alright iA, I recorder a gif this time:

Medall

You’ll notice it more on the bottom part.

4 Likes

I can feel the difference.

2 Likes

Yeah, mostly to the golden bottom part.

1 Like

In the pervious version when I change the mission difficulty mission type used to be changed, but it doesn’t work now:

UCO5 when?

Add 5 red lasers snd 7 lasers for the harder difficulity on It’s Mother ship Boss when?

Planetary eggcity with other chicken spawn when?

You’ll earn nothing but a flag like this.

1 Like

Flag the UCO5

I won’t flag anything. I’m talking about the other users.

1 Like

iA already said that. It’s pain to implement

1 Like

Then ask IA not us

In comet chase mission, at final wave is Mysterious Ship Boss, background is still running, but it doesn’t stop. - YouTube

looks cooler

Why do you want ia to add another boss in ciu?
:thinking:

This was already suggested who wanted mother-hen ship to fire in 5 spread wide on higher difficulties

Already suggested here by edd