Early Access version 63.2

Because they’re not the same thing:

Yes, it’s possible.

7 Likes

Uhh, I found a Shady Dealer that sells nothing at all?? I doubt that’s intended

13 Likes

Maybe he don’t have anything to sale.

Since balloon chicken is added, can you add “Pop till they Drop” wave?

1 Like

He’s out of stock, please check again tomorrow

Idk if this the right place or not but I’m just reading ToS and this word disturbed my English skills.

14 Likes

Maybe he is poor

It’s possible (since availability is random). It makes sense lore-wise, so I’ve decided to allow empty stocks. I’ve added a message now so at least it’s not an empty space. Fixed in v.64 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed, thanks.

9 Likes

Or maybe a “my rank” click on it then it will show it

i like how the balloon chickens fall down at the same speed as the other ones in the Electrifying Dive wave, but when a balloon is popped they slow down

1 Like

Imagine Iron Man with darkness

4 Likes

Why the Space crab 2.0 is drop coin more than Space crab #1?
I thought it will drop more coin depend the difficulty.

I suggested bosses to drop coins according to difficulty before, but it didn’t get accepted, so I guess all bosses drop the same amount of coins in all difficulties.

1 Like

I noticed that in “Chicken Multiplicity” mission the Infini-Chicks behave similarly regardless of the difficulty level. Unlike “Twice Infinity” mission, chickens on more difficult levels still only fire green bolts and do not use the orange ones after firing green ones.

The mission is not a difficult challenge. For this reason, I think this element could be added to the Chicken Multiplicity mission, similar to the Twice Infinity mission, at higher difficulty levels. Is such a thing possible?

It was already suggested a long time ago:

And IA’s answer:

So, in short, it’s normal to not have the orange bullets attack.

1 Like

Yeah, the only answer to this question is “Yes.” :upside_down_face: It’s a pity, because this mission is still too easy at high levels.

1 Like

Yeah, which means it’s intended.

That’s correct.

1 Like

is it just me or when you kill one infini-chick to fast other one doesn’t do the enraged attack

SOME BUGS

1. false score

i have 5,008,119 scores but in ALL-TIME THE BEST it show another thing
2. where am i ?

in here i says “all time the best result : victory” so where am i in ranking ?

As for the first point, it probably refreshes every 24 hours. I have had it so many times. Now I have this too, that I have to wait until 1:00 AM in my time zone until it shows me in the ranking that I am actually in a higher position (just like other things, such as Daily Mission).

6 Likes