Early Access version 63.2

Will update tomorrow

7 Likes

Some “Bugs” about balloon chickens:
[EARLY ACCESS] Balloon Chockens and their quirky behavior. Ft VerMishelb - YouTube In that vid (Credit to RCB btw) the balloon chickens went all the way through the barriers, making the player unable to kill the chickens bc of barriers, is this attended or nah?
And another “sinned” question:
Should other chickens hold balloons too?
Like balloon chicks, balloon chickenauts toxics for example

Already had been answered twice that it’s intended. That makes you think more about how not to lose points here. And as you can see, satellites or splitting weapons (Lightning Fryer, Positron Stream) still be able to damage them.

If they will, you’re going to Brazil for this.

1 Like

I checked the store, but I didn’t fine anything. Perhaps a screenshot would help.

It’s a bug, cuz if you look closely, the most recent flight was 42 days ago and the top ten mission scores clear after 6 months.

It’s not a bug, because we don’t know when he actually cleared the mission, and the “most recent flight” was a defeat.

Are you sure? There is a certain item that tells you when your Damage Amplifiers, Phase Outs and Spawn Protection are about to expire.

Look again.

Dude, there’s already an item that does exactly that. Are you sure you checked properly?

1 Like

search for fortune teller because you don’t even bother search in the intergalactic store

Maybe check the store next time

1 Like

riddler

And this moment where the Crab wants you to praise the sun before it kills you:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/796643341302890506/2021-01-07_15-35-54.mp4

13 Likes

“Sorry, I still have glue on my hands.” -Crab

1 Like

nah it’s just Solaire of Astora in disguise

Well it need to show more except the callsign.

v10.1 flashbacks

How much will iA rate this one?

8 Likes

super-chick is super cursed

1 Like

Can infinite chicken drop gift too?

Did the Space Race message expire already? I can’t find it in my mail

6 Likes

No idea really might be so

B u g

1 Like