Early Access version 40.2

Acknowledged, but very low priority.

Workaround: Don’t pause while firing :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Oh by the way, as H&C don’t grant the Equipment perks bonus anymore, can we remove it?
Also, when we click on those bonuses, is it possible to make those tooltips which say what those bonuses mean?

We can’t mount the same song for Wave and Boss simultaneously…

Changes Noteworthly

Twice Infinity

Ion Blaster can move the nova debris easily

Boss music selector (RIP Screenshot)
Ion Blaster at max level

i need explore more thing but i need do something, at the momento, this is a rly big update for me, Good work!

6 Likes

I’m sure some of you already know this, but I just like the behavior of Chickenauts in Technological Advances

They just arrive, shoot once and leave

6 Likes

Infinity chicks in the chicken multiplicity fight don’t seem to have the fiery attack, is that intended?

4 Likes

If so, wrong, they should add it

I have a mission added in my tab of “to do” to do with the chicken multipicity fight with 92 difficulty in the first wave, I will try it later

Something’s wrong here. When I pause on U.C.O. Bosses. The U.C.O.'s sounds disappeared when I unpaused and continued fighting against it. (Oh and you wanna know why I paused? well, because of the reverted settings every update. Had to change them back what they were set before the update.)

1 Like

1 Like

I didn’t alt tab, I just paused. I meant why they get removed when I continue playing after unpausing? is this even intended btw?

Yes.

Can’t replicate.

Known. I didn’t think it would be a common occurrence. Allowing this would break the fundamental principle that “mounting equipment in a slot reduces available units by one”. I could allow purchasing the music twice, but that has its own problems.

7 Likes

Now im curious, what happen with the chocolate cape? This is a preparativo for the follow ing update to remove easter edition?
_20200417_165824

Wait I know how to reproduce it, it happens when I pause the U.C.O. (any type). and then when I unpause and continue fighting the flying sound of the U.C.O. disappears and only the bullet sounds remain. I guess it should be reproduceable now?

1 Like

Hmm, probably he tried something different. The front part of the cape doesn’t match the back part of the cape in here, as opposed to CI4.

2 Likes

But in Ci4 dont have cape, or yes?

In all of the editions, they have the cape. The one used in CIU however is the standard one.

2 Likes

No, still can’t reproduce. Perhaps a video would help.

2 Likes

Hmph ok will try to record a video.

Ok here’s the video, If you want to see the bug, go to 0:25 and watch until the end. Oh and also, I just changed graphics the second time because that’s how I reproduced it, I’m sorry that I didn’t say that. It can happen to any of the u.c.o. versions.

Sorry but who will try it?

1 Like