Early Access version 62

Seems to be working fine today. (And a really nice QoL feature, I now know what scores I have to beat! :joy:)

EDIT: The scoreboards for every mission are also fantastic. Loving this change.

EDIT2: I canā€™t fly Ironman! Is this an expected situation with the restructuring?

2 Likes

Ironman competition ends after day 6?

• :bug: Fixed Ironman message expiring after 7 days instead of 11.

First message was created before update while bug was presented.

3 Likes

Technically, the new ironman challenge should start after 4 days

Thereā€™s a problem: Ironman challenge has been hidden from my messages, while I still have CHL and no one rewarded yet.

We know. This has been reported not long before.

1 Like

Thatā€™s normal

Fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

Known and fixed.

Generally speaking, the non-invasion bosses: Bossa Nova, Henleyā€™s Comet, Magnetic Manipulator, maybe others. Also, zoomed-out bosses: Shoot the Core, Planetary Egg City, etc. Henperor couldnā€™t be added due to the whole changing-direction gimmick.

Every Thursday

Yes, due to the transition from 11- to 7-day cycle, the next Ironman is on Thursday. You will still receive medals for the current one (even though you canā€™t play it today).

4 Likes

But donā€™t forget this time to give the medal to master amir (my callsign)

But what about this IA?

Generally speaking, I donā€™t want to have to many ā€œall time bestā€ rankings, because that will scare off new players. If youā€™ve only just joined, than itā€™s impossible to compete with a player who has been playing for 2+ years.

6 Likes

And what about This?
Maybe adding a space craft to the logo or add a spacecraft text is better

Hereā€™s a suggestion:
What about 3 final bosses in a row as the final wave in ironman? Itā€™ll use Dynamic Zoom so that it can zoom in to optimal levels for the Yolk Star and the others. Each final boss gives 600,000.

But in the situation where Egg Cannon/Henterprise/Yolk star dies while chickens are still active, it will wait till either all of them are dead, or they leave the screen, before transitioning to the next final boss.

Wave Name: Now youā€™ll pay for Everything!

Quips:
ā€œDonā€™t worry, Iā€™ll return the favourā€¦ with lead!ā€
ā€œWow. Talk about desperate.ā€
ā€œThree big guns against a smaller gun? Weā€™ll see who really is the bigger gun!ā€

All 3 final bosses as the final wave in Ironman Competition?
  • Heck Yeah
  • Heck No

0 voters

1 Like

iA if you check the poll at this post youā€™ll see that most people agree, so are you gonna add it?

i thought itā€™s unfair at 1st, but adding ā€œsimpleā€ attacks is considered ā€œfairā€, what i mean is:
yolk star: only shooting lasers
henter: all abilites execpt eggs, pink neutrons, and blue ions
egg cannon: the ā€œspewingā€ egg attack

No no, not all 3 at once.

Itā€™s one after another.

so, you mean: if you kill yolk, you will move to egg cannon, and vice versa?, that will take long

Correct. All 3 together would be just painful.

Probably for iA too.

@InterAction_studios it is possible to add the filterā€¦
also just to say in the ā€œall timeā€ ā€¦I allready suggest somewhere an all mission progres!! and I mean the numbers! example:
all missions 12100ā€¦completed 3200
retro 120ā€¦ completed 120ā€¦somethink like that if is possible to do that!!!

1 Like

Not for the Yolk boiii.