A seeminly small update but with a lot of far-reaching back-end changes, so fingers crossed that everything will work correctly. It has a couple of nice new social/competitive features, too: you can now see the top-10 list for every mission and an “All-time Best” button has been added to “Hall of Fame”. This list (like daily top-100 lists) isn’t real-time, but rather only gets updated each midnight GMT.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- [backported to v61.2 patch] Fixed bleeding of mission icons (@xXmlgDiegoXx Bug)
- Reduced Shady Dealer discount to 45% and reduced regional sell price to 55% to prevent “selling prices higher than buying prices” exploit (change applied server-side to v.61.1).
- Shady Dealers: Reduced effective probability of items on (uncommon/rare/legendary probabilities were previously compounded, now they’re mutually exclusive).
- Shady Dealers no longer stock very cheap items (full price per unit < 6 keys).
- [backported to v61.2 patch] Fixed DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL crash when monitor goes to sleep during exclusive full-screen mode (@VerMishelb Bug)
- [backported to v61.2 patch] Reverted to DXGI 1.0 (was DXGI 1.2, but caused several E_NOINTERFACE errors, even with the Windows 7 Platform Update installed?)
- “Top-10” message for Weapons Training is now titled as such (it previously reused the “daily mission” title) (@VerMishelb Bug)
- “Chick Gatling Gun” wave: Renamed to “Chick Heavy Artillery” (@RamonTokus Idea)
- “Chickenaut Quartet” wave: Renamed to “Elite Quartet” (@Francis Idea)
- Fixed wrong trophy being awarded for Hybrid and Ironman missions (@OneWingLunarian Bug)
- Added top-10 leaderboards for all planet missions in galaxy (@Karizaki Idea)
- Fixed Ironman message expiring after 7 days instead of 11.
- Refactored server-side maintenance clauses ()
- Medals can now be revoked.
- Gifting a Chicken Invaders License: Completed (but not awarded yet) purchases are also checked in order to determine if recipient already owns a license (reduces instances of double-purchasing).
- CHL badge now also appears in Contact list and gift recipient list. (@Stardrone Idea)
- Added “All-time Best” rankings (@gabytzu Idea)
- Added “Unmount all” button to spacecraft loadout screen (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Reworked Cowards: Now retaliate immediately upon being damaged (even by one-hit-kill weapons), never retaliate while they’re in evade mode (3 seconds) (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Ironman competition: Now (randomly) can be either hot or frozen environment, projectile speed boost reduced to +80% (from +100%), repeats every 7 days (was 11), Double Team boss fights zoomed out 20% (was 12.5%).
- Weekly Challenge & Ironman Competition: Daily “progress so far” messages are now sent.
- Messages: Removed redundant “key” word wherever key icon is also present.
- Added galactic coordinates to all suns/planets and their missions. Coordinates range from (0,0) at bottom-left to (999,999) at top-right. (@1uws Idea)
- Galaxy screen: Added current galactic coordinates to bottom-left corner.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.