Early Access version 62

No, because you might still want to gift keys (in the future).

Thanks, updated changelog and awarded medal.

2 Likes

Random question: Does the hitbox of boron/vulcan/hypergun apply to only the tip, or is it the entire thing with the trail included?

UCO5 when?
ofc
I have waited for this moment a few months ago
and IA haven’t fullfilled yet

It’s from the tip to 80% of its length (as is determined by texture).

I think we have enough UCOs for now.

6 Likes

Make Planetary spawn other chicken plz

Already suggested:

1 Like

CI3 Close Encounter wave on CIU plz da boss will be UCO

This is a pain because I have to create separate “pointless” enemy varieties (otherwise it would be exploitable)

6 Likes

Ik that pain man
but it’s worth it to try

maybe better to change this to “customize space crafts”

Not worth doing, pretty self explanatory button

2 Likes

Is it possible to reduce the space between the contacts’ name and the logo for the players who doesn’t have CHL?

Is it possible for space race too?

1 Like

Strongly disagree. If you see few people in the list and only some of them have license,

it’ll
look
:tada:like
this
:tada: which
will be
super annoying

4 Likes

I actually have the opposite.

Absolver at full charge can destroy Cowards without making them drop anything. I hope it’s intended.

Also is Mysterious Ship included in Double team? If not can you include it but make it shoot 4 lasers only.

At “Fenced In” wave: could the rotating speed increase the more the kill enemies?

1 Like

No, because it would ruin alignment.

It’s possible, but I thought 3 days isn’t long enough to make it useful. Anyone feel strongly otherwise?

Absolver doesn’t actually stop them from retaliating as such. However, a fully-charged Absolver also stops enemy projectiles, which is probably what you’re referring to. But if it’s not fully charged… :grimacing:

Yes. And you better hope you don’t run into it. It’s… not easy.

No, can’t do this technically.

3 Likes

some bugs

1. CUT CHL LOGO
    licensed but no CHL logo

someone without any callsign is licensed

but no CHL logo in here
  2. FAKE LICENSE
    some players are not licensed but if they are in your contacts they are licensed
    for example this player is not licensed but in below picture you can see it is licensed

or EGG CANNON KILLER (@AmirMohammad.as) is not licensed
1 Like

can we have an ALL TIME THE BEST for squadrons?

Should daily “progress so far” messages be sent for Space Race:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Good, that’s what I thought too.

I’m always up for a challenge :wink: Also what are the bosses that doesn’t appear at Double Team except final bosses of course?

I suggested that because after killing the 1st enemy you have to wait some time. Could the rotation speed increase a little bit for all?

This was reported by me and iA fixed it:

Please look at this beautiful topic first before reporting bugs.

1 Like

Last time I asked what can be done with bad sector and fractal waves to make chickens appear faster, the answer was “You’re just killing them too fast” and they are right, except for the part where SSH gives me regular chickens

1 Like

So it will come every Wednesday?

I asked that because the Ironman message got expired.