Early Access version 62

Added in v.?? :medal_sports: Bug when?
:stuck_out_tongue:

I actually meant the CHL badge to appear next to your callsign if you are a member on a squadron, not the actual squadron name.

Yes, you got a point, but for those who have all hardpoints for their spacecrafts and only one legendary heat sink/engine/reactor including me wouldn’t click the button because they would take a bigger time to add the hardpoints again in the spacecraft. That kinda defeats its purpose, so we need a middle solution for this.

I’ll make a poll:

Should “Unmount All” button not affect hardpoints slots:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

As I said above it would take me yes time to buy another most expensive & legendary items, so I don’t wanna risk it.

Isn’t that the point of the game? Improve your arsenal if you want to have more spacecrafts. You can buy a car and another car without engine but you won’t switch engine from one car to another on order to drive it, will you?
This is also one of few ways to make people actually play the game right now.

1 Like

Ah, right. Added to v.63 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Also could the gift recipient not show the players who got CHL?

Already suggested at the beginning of v61: to show icon near those who has license.

1 Like

No, because you might still want to gift keys (in the future).

Thanks, updated changelog and awarded medal.

2 Likes

Random question: Does the hitbox of boron/vulcan/hypergun apply to only the tip, or is it the entire thing with the trail included?

UCO5 when?
ofc
I have waited for this moment a few months ago
and IA haven’t fullfilled yet

It’s from the tip to 80% of its length (as is determined by texture).

I think we have enough UCOs for now.

6 Likes

Make Planetary spawn other chicken plz

Already suggested:

1 Like

CI3 Close Encounter wave on CIU plz da boss will be UCO

This is a pain because I have to create separate “pointless” enemy varieties (otherwise it would be exploitable)

6 Likes

Ik that pain man
but it’s worth it to try

maybe better to change this to “customize space crafts”

Not worth doing, pretty self explanatory button

2 Likes

Is it possible to reduce the space between the contacts’ name and the logo for the players who doesn’t have CHL?

Is it possible for space race too?

1 Like

Strongly disagree. If you see few people in the list and only some of them have license,

it’ll
look
:tada:like
this
:tada: which
will be
super annoying

4 Likes

I actually have the opposite.

Absolver at full charge can destroy Cowards without making them drop anything. I hope it’s intended.

Also is Mysterious Ship included in Double team? If not can you include it but make it shoot 4 lasers only.

At “Fenced In” wave: could the rotating speed increase the more the kill enemies?

1 Like