Early Access version 61.2

What if you get as many medals for early access as how many major versions you’ve got to see :moyai:.
Is this good time to work on “taking medals back” system?

5 Likes

i wait 15 minutes for this? why ia?

No only doing things I done earlyer to install
Only clicking OK and NEXT

*Earlyer *
Ok Ima Head Out Now

You need a VPN which tunnels all running programs or use TD-LTE.

1 Like

Small quality of life suggestion: CHL badge should be shown in gifting list.
I wanted to test gifting system but there is no way (other than in comparing stats) to tell who has it.

It’s just to save time

We tested this with Francis and looks like it worked. One thing I’m questening tho, I remember buying CHL for myself twice. First time it didn’t register on my in-game account for some reason, maybe because I closed window with purchase result before entrering the game.

4 Likes

I wonder why I received this today when CIU v1 came out on december 15th, not 14th

now I have two

6 Likes

Probably because this was a leap year

Well, it has been a full year. Tomorrow it will be a year and one day.

Also, it was a leap year, so that might be a bug? Not sure.

And also… congrats. That’s pretty awesome. :joy:

5 Likes

Fixed in v.62 :medal_sports: Bug

They move all over. They stay at each star system for 1-2 hours, then move on.

They stop tracking you once the warning appears. This is necessary, otherwise it would be impossible to dodge. In this particular wave, it’s a happy coincidence – you wouldn’t be able to survive otherwise.

It’s random. Theoretically, you could have 50 in the same system (don’t hold your breath, though).

Correct. That’s a limitation intended design decision.

Why did you apply the update? Were you having the same E_NOINTERFACE error as @stefan6u?

Already fixed. It’s caused by an incorrectly saved texture.

Why not? Chicks are always ejected. What’s special about that wave?

Sorry, mistake. Medals were renumbered :man_facepalming:

Windows caches icons so they can become stale sometimes. There are ways to clear the cache but it’s more trouble than it’s worth. Google it.

Try installing the Windows 7 Platform Update: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

Let me know if it fixes the problem.

If you try to gift to a player that already has one, then you’ll receive a message saying so (you have to select the CHL first though). I can’t remember why I did that – probably because the contacts list doesn’t have access to CHLs. Will revisit this.

I just count 365 days since your registration. So, yeah, it would not work correctly for leap years. Allowed to stand. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

It’s meant to be splitted into three armored chickens instead of having chick’s to be ejected

Please read this too

You were supposed to private message ia in dm’s

Read my posts
I uploaded a picture that I massages IA

Why henterprise is not like this?

2 Likes

You must have got SOME medal, just not the correct one. Did you get an EA participation instead?

Anyway, I’m working on a fix. Be patient.

Ah, right. Well, it still splits into 3 armored chickens, so it’s fine. Allowed to stand.

5 Likes

Are you sure about that? :upside_down_face:

I’d say just have them keep aiming at the spot where the ship previously was until they fire, rather than hold the same intended firing angle which will not hit anything if they move. This would at least still make them a threat for some waves.

For the case of a Wheel Of Fortune, it would just mean “Stand in between the beams”

7 Likes

so this is the medal

3 Likes

I see two initiations, but only once purchase. Perhaps you didn’t click on the “Get for FREE” button in the browser? You need to do that for the purchase to be actually executed.

In any case, since the payment system is independent from the game, there’s always going to be a race condition if you gift to someone at the exact same time they’re buying for themselves (or if you keep two browser windows open and pay on both). I’m notified about these situations, but it’s not until payment is complete (which is too late). I guess I’ll just have to issue refunds manually :thinking:

7 Likes