Early Access version 61.2

really? because I don’t like windows 10…

iA said the minium requirement was windows 7

1 Like

the system gave me EA medal when I buy CHL

Where is my second medal then >:(

2 Likes

I use Windows 7 but it works perfect

2 Likes

How did you buy CHL twice?

dx12 is only compatible with windows 10 if
do so, this update will CIU will no longer support windows 10 and below.

I’m gonna pretend i didn’t see that

2 Likes

Here is an annoying suggestion which you can ignore:

Make it unpausable when you lose your last life, so you have to look at the “Mission Failed” screen. How many people would stop to listen to the game over jingle anyway?

6 Likes

that music touhou 15 stage 4

1 Like

Correct

I see a lot of confusion here :man_facepalming:
so let’s see an official “solution” if there is one?
@InterAction_studios
what happen with this update?!?
the game is no longer compatible with windows 7?
if is compatible there’s a solution for the e_nointerface? one who works…

Because the early access box will (eventually) become the nag box, and who needs to be nagged while they’re purchasing? :stuck_out_tongue: But seriously, the layout of the screen isn’t final yet.

Currently, the blurb underneath the CHL on the purchase screen is as close as you’re going to get. But there will definitely be a dedicated screen for it, eventually. Right now CHL functionality hasn’t been decided yet.

It’s not a subscription – it’s a one-off thing.

Noted. I think what will happen is that the badge will get its own column, so there will just be a space there if you don’t have it (so callsigns will be aligned).

You raise a good point. Delaying awarding the CHL until login increases the danger of double-purchases (due to the race conditions I explained further up). Will need to improve on this.

I’ll most likely revert the changes in the next update. It causes more trouble than it’s worth. :angry:

Not true. There is a problem on some unpatched Windows 7 installations, but on a typical system it works fine.

That’s irrelevant. They’re two separate spaceships :wink:

That’s an error. I will fix it in the next update.

Generally, the game is still compatible with Windows 7. There is a problem on some unpatched Windows 7 installations, but on a typical system it works fine. It’s a moot point anyway because I’ll revert the change.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios s p a c e

still don’t look very good when it’s small
blue( i cant colour)

4 Likes

I reported this back when new tutorial was introduced I think. They said that nothing can be done perfectly so it’ll stay as is.

1 Like

ok and until you revert the change? I will not try the ironMan mission :thinking:

Maybe a quick patch instead could work.

And what about this?