Early Access version 60

MAIN CHANGES

:warning: v60.1 has problems with the Galactic Store UI not updating properly. Use v.60.2 instead.

Yet another update with behind-the-scenes changes and also some technical fixes (hopefully).

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
  • :bug: Fixed bug: Previous boss music playing for 1s after starting new stage (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed bug: “Egg Cannon Confrontation” wasn’t correctly marked as boss wave (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Fixed IDXGIFactory leak during video mode enumeration. Possibly fixes E_ACCESSDENIED during CreateSwapChain() (@matix524 @Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: UVE transition from PAUSED to FROZEN: destroyDevice() is now called AFTER all textures/sounds/etc. have been purged (was previously being called before).
  • :bulb: "“It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” wave: Boss now drops coins (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Profile screen: Fixed bug: “Next tier goal” is multiplied 100x (@Bigmos49216 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Joypad D-pad and “precision” button now work.
  • :gear: Replaced SetWindowPlacement() with SetWindowPos() in an attempt to fix “postage stamp game window size” bug. Ineffective.
  • :bug: Fixed bug: Music doesn’t fade in between two boss waves that use the same music (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Fixed potential crash when displaying confirmation dialogs that don’t belong in the normal Context stack (e.g., submitting your e-mail in-galaxy)
  • :bulb: “Twice Infinity” wave: Twin goes into 360o attack immediately if enraged during initial appearance (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Added Chicken Hunter License badges.
  • :gear: Added purchasing groundwork.
  • :gear: Vsync is now forced ON in windowed and borderless display modes (it was OFF) (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Added ugly hack to fix “postage stamp game window size” bug.
  • :bug: CIU logo: Fixed downsampling artifact at bottom-left of I (@Pidgey :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Added licensed equipment groundwork.
  • :bug: Tutorial mission no longer awards “no deaths”, “no special weapons” and “no satellites” medals.

v.60.2 patch:

• :bug: Fixed bug: Galactic Store: UI won’t refresh properly after buying an item (@Paimon :medal_sports:)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

22 Likes

By the way, can anyone think of a legitimate reason why you would NOT want other players to know that you own a Chicken Hunter License? A sort of incognito mode? The badge decorates your callsign wherever it appears (galaxy, top-10 messages, hall of fame).

27 Likes

Could the text have a glow too perhaps?

Aww I liked yellow one which was before.

2 Likes

I can only think of privacy things though considering the average demographic of the playerbase I doubt many users would care

Nope. Still crashes.

InterAction studios, I have very important question which can’t be avoided in order for our universe to continue existing:

Why it’s so small wat

2 Likes

There’s going to be those few players that’ll be salty that someone else got CHL and would try to sabotage or show their dislike towards the CHL player. Another reason can be not wanting to seem like you’re flaunting it and instead wanting to be modest about it. Those are the best I could thinks of.

2 Likes

still

Hooray!
At last it’s here!

1 Like

What is the difference between a licensed spacecraft and a non-licensed one ?

@InterAction_studios Me and my brother accidentally found the way to cause this error. Will post what I was doing in few minutes.

UPD: Here. Red thing resambles my cursor because ReLive doesn’t record it. What I did is that I double clicked the game in task bar and moved the cursor right to the desktop after that, before the game launches.

Oh and it only works with desktop. If something is behind, game opens as it should.

2 Likes

A licensed one has the price cut in half

How it works ?

This looks weird to me, the 0 is very close to the bar

a

7 Likes

How much does the license cost? because I already want to buy it

Hey absolve beam now needs 600 500 keys
All of the weapons are 500

Hmm…
There is no hunter badge in customize menu (for space crafts)

I hate this
Who have a mod to remove it? (Joke : | )

Let the game be released first.

4 Likes