v60.1 has problems with the Galactic Store UI not updating properly. Use v.60.2 instead.
Yet another update with behind-the-scenes changes and also some technical fixes (hopefully).
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- Fixed bug: Previous boss music playing for 1s after starting new stage (@Star_Light Bug)
- Fixed bug: “Egg Cannon Confrontation” wasn’t correctly marked as boss wave (@OneWingLunarian Bug)
- Fixed IDXGIFactory leak during video mode enumeration. Possibly fixes E_ACCESSDENIED during CreateSwapChain() (@matix524 @Francis Bug)
- UVE transition from PAUSED to FROZEN: destroyDevice() is now called AFTER all textures/sounds/etc. have been purged (was previously being called before).
- "“It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” wave: Boss now drops coins (@RainbowBoyVN Idea)
- Profile screen: Fixed bug: “Next tier goal” is multiplied 100x (@Bigmos49216 Bug)
- Joypad D-pad and “precision” button now work.
Replaced SetWindowPlacement() with SetWindowPos() in an attempt to fix “postage stamp game window size” bug.Ineffective.
- Fixed bug: Music doesn’t fade in between two boss waves that use the same music (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Fixed potential crash when displaying confirmation dialogs that don’t belong in the normal Context stack (e.g., submitting your e-mail in-galaxy)
- “Twice Infinity” wave: Twin goes into 360o attack immediately if enraged during initial appearance (@ScarletCuboids Idea)
- Added Chicken Hunter License badges.
- Added purchasing groundwork.
Vsync is now forced ON in windowed and borderless display modes (it was OFF) (@ScarletCuboids Bug)
- Added ugly hack to fix “postage stamp game window size” bug.
CIU logo: Fixed downsampling artifact at bottom-left of
- Added licensed equipment groundwork.
- Tutorial mission no longer awards “no deaths”, “no special weapons” and “no satellites” medals.
- Fixed bug: Galactic Store: UI won’t refresh properly after buying an item (@Paimon )
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.