Early Access version 60

bruh‎

1 Like

what ?? the first second when i click to fire with weapon photon swarm
you can see the tip in down and thats means it is the start of a mission and there was no chicks
It should start from space craft

2 Likes

maybe better to add the new key logo to the sell button

I like simpler icons style for simple buttons so in my opinion it looks perfectly fine as it is.

1 Like

To be honest, I liked that music didn’t fade between bosses using the same theme, because it means that fight is not over and to stay focused.

1 Like

It would make you less of a target for the other players. Not too problematic, but a toggle option of hiding your status would be nice.

There’s a bug on this one if i buy this one it become 999 when i click it they reset to 1

1 Like

Another Bug
The Used Music (Or CIU Theme) Faded (In Boss Rush)
So Shouldn’t It Be Continued?

I tried to change monitor, where CI is and this happened:
obraz

Window size is borderless if it’s important

I wonder when this one will be fixed

Here’s an idea for CHL: Instead of exclusively having the License to be displayed on your name, what about being able to also choose another medal you have already earned to be on display instead?

2 Likes

Perhaps. However, even if you’ve hidden your badge, your license status can leak once license-only challenges are added. If your name shows up in a license-only top-10, then by definition you own a license (otherwise you wouldn’t be able to participate.

Fixed in v.60.2 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a result of the UI not updating properly, and is a more serious problem that it appears. You can buy once-only equipment multiple times, and if you are low on of keys, the UI won’t disable the things you can’t afford. I’m going to release an emergency fix.

This is because:

3 Likes

Well, at least you wouldn’t be boasting about being licensed so much if you can at least hide the status.

Speaking of which, what’s the new button on the galaxy? Is it the “Key Bank” to buy keys? (Or name it the Intergalactic Currency Exchanger if you want something more fun)

I think it’s for in-game purchases (keys, of course)
(Theory kinda confirmed by the new textures that got added)

Guessing time: How many Keys do you get if you spend US$100?
(Yes I do not have humor)

3 Likes

Probably 20k keys

A lot of keys (you can have almost everything with that amount) for a lot of money

(Can we make that bought keys doesn’t count in the 100k medal?)

2 Likes

Would be hard to code. Also, what if someone bought only 100 keys and earned by playing the other 99900?

Pay $5 to buy rookie skill

1 Like

This is not EA and we should appreciate that.

5 Likes

unfortunately

1 Like