Early Access version 62

Why would we need that

Pain Completed Waves?
Why Would We Need That
That Would Just Reveal All The Waves If You Haven’t Tried The Mission Yet (Unless It Would Be Better That It All The Waves Are Hidden If You Didn’t Complete The Mission Yet)

Read this for why you shouldn’t link posts like that.

4 Likes

Bastard

4 Likes

I don’t want to be THAT guy but since we are getting a “missions won” stat I think a reward for it should be given.

It’s the most tryharding thing in the game and it deserves to be treated as such

Summary

Let’s be serious… You and me will never attempt this but someone yes… it’s inevitable.
That madman that will do it should get a reward for loving the game/wasting all its life

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios at Twice Infinity the 1st boss at Weekly Challenge I noticed a bug: when you kill one of them at the end of their spinning circle at the beginning the other one starts its 360o, repeats it and starts a new spin. I know its a new feature:

But should it start spinning again? There should be a one spin at the beginning if I’m correct.

To do this just kill one of them just before they end their circled spin and you’ll notice that the other one will repeat the spin with lots of 360o attack.

Also if I played Weekly Challenge/Ironman during midnight, it will count at tomorrow’s midnight daily message, right?

But long 360 attack is cool.

1 Like

I, if I remember correctly, reported this first:

This “initial appearance” type of enragement (during the initial spin) doesn’t affect nor interrupt the current movement – it just modifies the firing pattern. If an Infinichick becomes enraged while it’s spinning, it will continue to the end of its spin. So it’s not really a question of “start spinning again”, because it never stopped spinning in the first place.

It doesn’t matter when you start the mission, it only matters when you finish it. If you start a mission on Wednesday 23:50 and finish on Thursday 00:10, then it will be counted in Thursday, which means it will appear in the progress message which is sent at the end of Thursday (24 hours later).

3 Likes

Isn’t it kinda exploitable?

3 Likes

IA, See the overdrive symbol? It is lit even when I haven’t started playing.

1 Like

Perfect :clap: frame :clap: pause :clap:

Probably the cost of simpler implementation. It doesn’t affect gameplay anyway.

2 Likes

Why this still here?

Probably the cost of simpler implementation.

Because first top-10 message is empty, as there was no challenge before it.

I mean why is this not delete it yet? We have another top-10 message IronMan competition.

Because it used to hold there for 11 days as first challenge was intended to be.

4 Likes

so it will delete until day 11?

Should disappear at Sunday/next Monday.

1 Like

How?

What @VerMishelb said. But it turns out that I forgot to factor in the cost of people complaining about it :wink:

Fixed in v.63 :medal_sports: Bug

Again, what @VerMishelb said. It will disappear after 11 days, not 7.

2 Likes