Early Access version 77

Ok guys, I have logged in Steam. Anyone who want to be my friend, my name is ahmedkiller6780. And my code is 1200040968 if the name is not there.

Why don’t you make like this?
(Chick 0%, Chicken 25%, Chickenaut chicken 50%, Coward Chicken 60%, Toxic chicken 75%, UFO chicken 100%, Chicken, Chickenaut chicken 110%, Coward chicken, Toxic chicken 120%, Toxic chicken, Coward chicken and UFO chicken 130%. And the ultimate thing is all the chickens mentioned above will be on 140%.) And for henterprise is the same thing except the Chickenaut chicken be changed with Armored Chicken.

Small suggestion:
I think players who have bought CHL should be able to toggle the badge next to their name On/OFF.
If I had CHL, I personally wouldn’t want the badge displayed.
(Note: I don’t know if it’s a feature or not)

Another small suggestion:
Feather fields as individual mission places.
Just like how there’s an asteroid field, a feather field where you could do 'em feathery mission.

P.S.: I don’t know if any of the two have been suggested and I’d rather not search now because at the time of writing this, I am on mobile. And it’s not the best phone either, so it would be rather of a pain.
Do call out if they have been suggested though.

2 Likes

the ‘about’ button in the site should make you scroll down to the ‘INTRODUCTION’ text instead of reloading the page

this shouldn’t be linked but here tutorial lol
How To Create a Smooth Scrolling Effect (w3schools.com)

the screenshots section is just cut off from the trailer

make logo speen and background move(background dont go with the mouse scrolling) if possible

1 Like

fun fact: you can click this now (click the image to test if the link works without wasting time) image

This can happen if the other player moves around too fast (especially if they have the Warp upgrades). The server only syncs movement every 10 seconds or so.

I had the same doubt (Early Access version 60 - #2 by InterAction_studios) but I didn’t get strong feedback either way. Bear in mind that, even if your badge is hidden, your license status can “leak” (e.g., if your name appears in the Ironman top-10, or if someone tries to gift you a license).

7 Likes

You sure? because they appeared like a very regular H&C user to buy that upgrade (even when I checked them they appeared normal and without a callsign)

Hm… well, that does make it less likely. But it’s still possible, if they continuously dock and undock to/from planets.

3 Likes

IA can you change the Chicken wobble of Egg Cannon as I have written above?

Bug: I never heard Chicken Invaders 4 Mission Complete song in this update and previous also

By the way, can anyone think of a legitimate reason why you would NOT want other players to know that you own a Chicken Hunter License? A sort of incognito mode? The badge decorates your callsign wherever it appears (galaxy, top-10 messages, hall of fame).

Personally, my reasoning is because I like my name to be simple and clear I wouldn’t want something displayed next to it. So it’s not really a matter of why I would not want others to know but rather of what I want me and others to see.

1 Like

iA, do disconnections because of gifts count as disconnections for the Challenges?

Also, the Coward Chickens still barely retaliate against a full charged absolver, but, like, barely. How about increasing the range to 26,25%/27,5%?

1 Like

That would require making “pointless” copies of all enemies you mention, so no.

Yes. Which I guess makes for the world’s first DDOS attack against top-10ers – by showering with gifts.

Changed in v.78 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

I’m sure it’s gonna be a nice… treasure shower

3 Likes
  • Press this button to fire a bullet at Francis head

0 voters

no u >D:

yes you >:)

@InterAction_studios it should be 102500₫ instead of ₫102500

1 Like

Thanks, fixed.

If anyone else has a local currency supported by Steam ( Supported Currencies (Steamworks Documentation) ) in which it is customary for the currency symbol to follow the amount (for example: 9$ instead of $9), let me know.

5 Likes

uhm, my icon…