Early Access version 58.2

iA, can we bring back the smaller triangles from the original CI3 Chicken Geometry wave as a second variant for Chicken Geometry?
18 small triangles. Only 3-6 (depends on difficulty) can be on screen at a time. Just as spinny and crazy as they were in CI3.

The wave will be called “Chicken Trigonometry”. Chicken types will be a single type only, not a mix.

7 Likes

IA, can you add a mirrored variation in “Wormhole” wave?

1 Like

iA can you mirror every wave?

Doesn’t seem any different from original except for direction

Might want to use “Reverse” instead of “Mirror” instead

1 Like

IA can you add
-Chicken Carousel Wave (From CI3)
-Tribute Wave (From CI5)

1 Like

Already suggested:

Please add mirror versions of “First Impressions” and “Waving in the Breeze”

Maybe instead of mirror versions do Mirror Mode. Here everything will be in a mirror image.

• Good idea
  • I’m neutral
  • Weak idea

0 voters

What can I say except already suggestd (read the old EA, it’s somewhere in there but I’m too lazy)

And plus, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE KEEP SUGGESTING MIRRIOR WAVES THAT DON’T EVEN NEED TO BE MIRRORED?!

5 Likes

In fact something is, I can only refine that everything on the screen will be a mirror image (even all meters) I don’t think it would take a lot of work.

Still better than medal farming. I’ll take mirror mode.

1 Like

If this also inverts horizontal axis of player movement, I’m in.

3 Likes

the axis powers

Please don’t

1 Like

k‎‎‎‎

Well, I didn’t think about it, in the sense that everything is changing, but the controls may leave normal considering many mistakes of the players and easy death. But I like this.

iA, how will it work?

I had a look and I don’t think that’s necessary. Besides, let’s not start removing enemies from waves just because we got an unfavourable randomizer once or we got unlucky and died that one time. You’re meant to die in this game, you know :wink:

What needs explaining? You do Something Bad™, you get banned.

8 Likes

That explains it

Probably giving reasons why ban or something