Early Access version 57

“It’s debatable whether “more” special weapons is actually “better” or not. I think it’s fine the way it is.”

I mean, there is a medal awarding you for not using any spec.weapons in the entire mission, so why can’t the person who used less have a bar on their side? Like how the “Live lost” section where the person who lose less lives have a bar?

Dunno but CI4 is better for SR in my opinion.

Hi everyone!
I come back after a long time.
I have a question:Are the accounts in the game the same as the forum accounts??

6 Likes

Uh No

Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome Back !

uhm no, but you can have many CIU accounts

Hi! long time no see…

If regular comets give you coins, why Henley Comet doesn’t? We already have bosses who drop coins, crabs for example.

Added after 38 minutes
I have two questions:

1. Where is the beam sound at last chain part?
  1. Can you move this a little below?
6 Likes

More to your idea.

Why not make U.C.Os drop some amount of food (smaller than big chicken boss?)
Reason being, besides the spacecraft which gets scrapped upon death, the chicken pilot also dies.

Maybe a “supersize me” + a whole chicken would suffice. (Because every pilot needs a snack while killing overly confident heroes)

@VerMishelb add bad sector to the list of waves to be tweaked (has the same problem with the last chickens which come up after the third move)

5 Likes

True, but I still could kill all of them without needing to wait if you were quick enough.

In some cases. It might have to do with a very brief displacement or bigger target hitbox.

1 Like

Why the ball is not Upside Down?

4 Likes

who said you’ll earn all the keys you earned so far in EA?

1 Like

Plan updates which of course nobody reads.

Also this poll.

5 Likes

It was said by the boss

what is this waves?

Bro Did You forget the Mirrored Versions? that’s why the the wave is upside down

Bend It like Becken

1 Like

I take your point. I decided to keep the ball near the chickens’ legs (because they, you know, kick it). I just tried inverting the ball, but it appears on top of their heads. Perhaps the variation should just be removed :frowning:

A funny thing I noticed with assassins on that wave: if you enrage them while they still have the ball, they’ll take it with them as they’re chasing you :laughing:

It’s supposed to be sliding down your monitor, so it always slides in the direction of (real) gravity.

Changed in v.58 :medal_sports: Idea

:roll_eyes: You should create a new dummy account and tell me its callsign. It won’t be merged with your other account, however – they’ll be separate.

I’m still uncertain how exactly the transition out of EA would be handled.

Judging by a poll way back (Poll: How to handle CIU updates), most people would actually prefer to “reset & keep keys” rather than do a full upgrade. Odd, but there you go.

In any case, here are the alternatives I’m currently considering:

• Reset of progress, but bug/idea/EA medals and keys persist. By “keys” I mean your current key balance plus whatever your owned equipment is worth (so you can buy it again). Note that this is not the same as giving you back everything you’ve ever gained – I’ve decided against that, because it has impossible to maintain fairness due to changing rules (e.g., balancing of mission key yields, economy/price changes, plus the occasional exploits).
  • Maintaining the current galaxy exactly as it is, and creating a separate galaxy (everyone starts at zero on the new galaxy).

What I definitely want to avoid is for new players to enter a world were older players have already been playing for 2 years, and then trying to complete with them. It would be bad user experience all around.

Changed in v.58 :medal_sports: Idea

Known, but hard to avoid. Some fences get their sounds overwritten by other fences (there’s a maximum limit to how many times a particular sound effect can be played simultaneously). If a fence gets its sound ‘stolen’, then it will be silent.

The enemies rotate 360o, so they’ll eventually be fully visible. The problem is that you’re killing everything too damn fast :wink:

8 Likes

Hm. Should we increase the bosses’ point values for V58? (Refer to About Boss Score Values)