Early Access version 57

I can change the font shape but not the shading. This works a bit different between CI5 and CIU.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I think there is a bug with the mirrored variation of kick it like beckhen/ bend it like beckhen.
when i encountered it, the ball was facing downwards, away from the chicken (that is, it’s not acting like a shield.)

The wave/s is a freebie - it’s too easy to pass in this state.

Also, inverted yolk star fight. Why when you kill yolk star’s yolk, the cooked egg falls downwards like usual? shouldn’t it fall towardss the player again, not away from him? (encountered in an invasion)

2 Likes

Petition to remove cowards from pulsating/palpitating grid.

7 Likes

I actually knew about this, but I’m always in for a freebie lol

Nah, iA already removed them on easier difficulties
oh wait it was on the weapon training
then you’re right

Is there a option to disable/enable it?

and slobs (unless if they are in big numbers

Nah, there isn’t (because i don’t find the button or i am being blind once again)

that’s actually from the reasons i am being inactive in the game, you will lose everything you have got in the game, And wasted time for nothing, but people play it to find ideas and bugs

1 Like

IA confirmed that it is not possible to change.

1 Like

Honestly, we play CI because we like CI. Nevermind the fact that it’s in development and we may lose our progress somewhere down the line (which, yes, it does suck).

It’s fine if we give the guy a hand by testing the game. Too bad he doesn’t have manpower to implement ideas (or try them) faster than we give 'em to him.

1 Like

Well i didn’t suggest you should not play it, i just said my opinion tho but it’s ok

Gotta say, Toxic Chickens on ‘On The Radar’ wave is kind of a dick move, it’s basically use phaseout or absolver, or die. May I suggest to prevent it from spawning there?

Sadly no. You have to live with them by using phaseout or whatever special weapon sadly. But btw, it makes it kind of harder, so making radar slower will be better than removing toxic chickens.

1 Like

It’s not that hard, (unless you have like a bomber or something, in which case contemplate your life choices). You get one second to quickly move your ship across the gas after it spawns, so you can still avoid it without phaseous and absolver.

Recycle mode: ON
How about option to access to all from CI3 to 5?

1 Like

It worked thanks @VerMishelb
but IA can I ask a question?
can I get my original account “SOLAR” back? (in CIU)

or just add shop items like

CIX Text Animation

(the default would be fading in and out because yes)

1 Like

@InterAction_studios It would be really good if all the users who joined during early access would be given some bonus keys or maybe some special reward (It could be a maxed weapon or a ship maybe) cause everyone here have done a lot of effort to reach tier 99. Also some of us have reached #1 in Top players so it would hurt if all of that is reset. So can you please let the rankings as it is?

1 Like

Isn’t getting all the keys you earned and even the ones you spent enough? Some people can literally have a monopoly of having 100000 and more keys due to scrooge mc cluck medal. I’d say that it’s instead way too much, because the returning players will instead leave due to not having to farm for things at all, and that’s instead bad.

That’s not how the game works which is why they can’t have maxed out firepower from the very beginning of the wave

1 Like

I think CI5 Victory Theme for Daily/Weekly would be good. And CI3 Victory theme for Space Race.
Boss music retains.

Might as well make them sound more exciting, right? (And make use of CI5 Victory Theme)

1 Like