Early Access version 57

Sometimes I hear. Victory musics will play by random. I don’t know if it’s related or no, most of my musics are from CI5.

same.

Speaking of account menu, does the game auto-sync data when I exit to main menu?
Also please add tutorial about account menu like other tutorials as some newbies may not understand how it does

IA I just entered my email address and the callsign “SOLAR 3” opened…
Then after some time I opened the game and it said:

and when I entered MY email address, the game closed.

Is this a bug?

:confused:

If you link your account back it should show you this. We tested account with Emerald yesterday.

And then you get a mail with this

6 Likes

So positron steam has the same DPS as before just lower damage/higher fire rate?

@InterAction_studios As accounts are introduced in early access v57, I’ve linked my account to my email. So will my account be deleted when the Game is released?

Yes, it will, but we’ll get all of our keys and medals back

Thats dumb. A lot of hard work will be drowned. That isn’t really neccessary.

All medals or only the Early Access/Bug/Idea ones?

I don’t know, I hope we’ll get all of them back

1 Like

This one

1 Like

Sigh… Guess there is no reason to try to get all of them in Early Access then…

1 Like

Whenever i enter my pin in accounts, It says “lost connection”

We don’t know how long EA will take. So in my opinion we should still have fun collecting them and not lose interest like qbus371. Because even if you wait for the final release you could lose interest complete in CIU. Besides it could update after the fi al release too.

Huh… Ok, I’ve assigned it to the tutorial mission… and also to Magnetic Manipulator (which is a new boss anyway)

:medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.58 :medal_sports: Bug

You’re probably referring to the short victory fanfare after defeating a boss. I don’t think the full 3-minute victory track ever plays.

Unsure what you mean by “auto-sync”. If you mean that you can play the same account from multiple devices, then yes.

That’s not really something suitable for a tutorial. If you mean more detailed instructions, they will be added later.

If it says “(never used”), then it means your local data was lost. It might have been an unlucky coincidence (I never did manage to fully fix the “lost account” bug).

Were you able to link your account again using @VerMishelb’s instructions? ( Early Access version 57 - #25 by VerMishelb)

Everyone’s account will be reset (but not actually deleted). You will get (part of) your keys back, as well as some special medals (e.g. bug/idea/EA medals). That’s the plan anyway.

Your e-mail verification fails. Are you using capital letters in your e-mail? Please send me your e-mail (exactly as you have entered it in the game) in a private message. You probably are. As a workaround, until v.58 is released, try it with all lowercase.

Fixed in v.58 :medal_sports: Bug

9 Likes

will you change the current font to this inspirational CI5 font? it’s so cool.
Screenshot_20201014-204839_2-01

sorry if it’s annoying but iA seems ignore my suggestion

2 Likes

why should it recycle even more stuff

5 Likes

Ok so here goes my first idea about accounts, Why not put some info about your account (like tier, score, keys, food, etc.) on the right side of your account? also, under your account’s email (as displayed below), Why not put a “last login” indicator? Like how its shown below:

Also idk for how much time i’ve been saying this, but can you check this too?

9 Likes

Uh, no. By the look of some screenshots, however, some people have modded the game font. So that’s an (unsupported) option.

Because this information is not stored on the client, and due to this it would easily become outdated across devices. Even the e-mail isn’t fully synced (so if you change it on one device, it won’t update on the rest unless you log in individually on each of them).

8 Likes