Early Access version 54

It’s okay, I still play normally just unfortunately can’t play full screen

1 Like

Poor you

@InterAction_studios, wouldn’t this be a nice add-on?

Why’s the Lightning Fryer is not from Weapon pod?
Annotation 2020-09-12 1217312345
@InterAction_studios are you decide it?

Also I don’t know for everyone notice it but I see the Plasma Rifle is certainly Broken on Zoom Out Effect while I was fighting Bossa Nova and SuperNova
Annotation 2020-09-12 121731
@InterAction_studios I think this is a bug one.

At this point the EA topics have just become “iA add my idea or I’ll ping you and edit my posts 37 times in every single topic just to gain medals even if you are overworked and are a human being”.

1 Like

Complaining isn’t going to do any wonders as well.

Ridler is the best weapon in supernova bossanova boss. I always use ridlr wapon in supernova mission.

1 Like

I agree, but vulcan is also good, as it can hit stuff on a wider area, and photon because it has homing

1 Like

Right ,Vulcan in good weapon. but I mean photon is i not very good because When the homeing turns on all the shots go together and the other stones will kill me. So Vulcan and ridler is best weapons.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

Please use English™

1 Like

Ok bro™

1 Like

Previously reported by @AmirMohammad.as in This post

1 Like

When I edit plane colour, The color of some base paints does not look good. Because some of the colors of the base paint are not bright.
An example is given:

I mean it’s a bug.
Please @InterAction_studios . Are you fix this problem?

1 Like

I already reported it before and IA said:

1 Like

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

It is not.

Projectiles and beams emerge out of several origins, not just the weapon pod (not all spacecraft have visible pods anyway)

All beams become thicker as they become longer – this is intended. Having said this, I’ve tweaked the thickening to account for zoom, which will make the effect much less pronounced :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

The engine doesn’t support grouping things and THEN making them transparent as a whole. If I make the gauge (red-green in your picture) transparent then the backdrop (cyan) bleed through.

Yes

The variation (Spin Cycle) is also mirrored, there’s no need to further randomize the mirroring.

What is the “main” squadron? There’s no such distinction in the game.

That’s already in. But there’s always a chance you’ll get supernova with a regular environment. That’s ok.

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

So they can’t be farmed.

Nice idea, but very ugly to implement.

Early Bird has been reworked in v.55, which probably will correct this issue.

Don’t know. Perhaps some enemies are invisible, and hence unaffected by the bomb?

Not easy. Droid missions are not tied into any star system. In fact, droids can travel between star systems (but they currently don’t).

Known. Would require a significant rework.

Not enough space. And not very useful.

Rounding.

They need to look different than the orbiting asteroids. It helps the player know which is which.

Unnecessary.

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea I can’t go much higher, though – I don’t want to balance medals against points. A medal should be its own reward.

Yes. There’s a per-wave key limit to prevent farming.

What do you mean by “stuck”?

That’s already possible. But only the ‘hard’ loop has enough enemies per group.

5 Likes

Acknowledged. Not worth fixing.

6 Likes