Early Access version 55.3

Why you don’t want to know where you are? What if you are lost and can’t find yourself even with the :mag: button without the yellow dot? This idea just feels unnecessary.

1 Like

Maybe it could work for other player not him.

You can press this button ۲۰۲۰۰۹۱۹_۰۱۰۹۱۵

1 Like

yeah i know this workaround, i said it in my post:

but idk what to think about the idea though. i’m neutral against it with this workaround.

Just double checking that the anomaly zones will be inverted then, too? Otherwise it would be absurdly hard.

3 Likes

Just quote my line lol

Wrong post, also you know IA doesn’t check chatting place.

Lemme just copy n paste it then.

Apparently losing connection during a competitive mission is basically tf2 random critical hit system. It’s even more RNG because people could also get disconnected even with good internet.

I’ve experienced this situation once and it’s not pleasant.

1 Like

What’s the meaning of them?

tf2: team fortress 2 Learn about the random crit in that game

RNG: Random number generator basically luck

2 Likes

what if he wanted to capture a map without dots

Ok? ( )

pls stop adding too much “?”

do this
Ok? []()

the “[]()” is invisible dont worry

3 Likes

Hey iA, how about adding “mark your destination” feature for people who have no fuel or will come there later? ifalreadysuggestedpleaselink

Added in v.56 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t see why.

That’s… no.

It does. But :man_shrugging:

“Adding checkboxes willy-nilly…” etc., etc.

Don’t link to Chatting Place. I don’t look at it.

5 Likes

This is a clipping issue and has already been fixed for v.56:

What do you mean? As I’ve said, the orbiting asteroids need to be a different color than the ‘showering’ ones, so there’s not much choice here.

They are. Although it would actually be easier if they weren’t, because you’d be shooting at the rear end of a block instead of facing it head-on.

5 Likes

They’re dangerous than Cowards, if you don’t have Plasma then your forced to let it go or get destroyed since you can’t move much there.

I meant it could be an exploit on getting/farming that medal, so I don’t know if you could not make it count or not.

OK, here’s another one (not in Chatting Place).

Also could you add a mirrored version of “Shape Shifters/Whip into Shape” too? (don’tgive me another medal if accepted just add it next to “Shear stress”)

What about this?

Plasma rifle is wack, just look at this:

That chicken should have died, but I shoot 3 times and he is still alive

2 Likes

Letting some enemies pass by because you don’t have enough firepower to kill them is ok (even expected, especially on harder difficulties).

That would be very complex to fix, and not worth it. It’s a very minor exploit and indestructible barriers aren’t that common anyway.

Mirroring wouldn’t really change anything with regards to how the wave is played.

I don’t control the internet. Sometimes you’ll be disqualified. There’s tolerance built-in anyway, you don’t get disqualified with the first disconnection.

That doesn’t really fit in with the 0%-100% diffculty + predetermined skills mechanic.

Could be a desync issue, but without video it’s hard to tell. I’ll do some testing.

3 Likes