Early Access version 55.3

All hardly disappears when the screen zooms in. This happens when I choose a planet as a destination but there is not enough fuel and the distance it zooms in is approximately the same as the normal zoom in distance (about 3 times). So why does it not disappear completely but so faint?

1 Like

that should be a sudden bug or something

Uhm … I think it’s just a matter of zoom in / out, not a bug

that’s the matter then, always happen like if you zoomed in and out, things can be clear or not, understand ?

No…

for example the magnifying glass, we use it to see well, and when we make it a little bit far, then things start to be hard to see, it is has the same thing with the issue you talking about :roll_eyes:

It happened with me a couple of time, it only happens when you zoom-out of a planet (or maybe something else I don’t remember).

Graphic Error ?

The music stopped when I pause the game and unpause it again

(I really don’t know how that happened so, sorry if you can’t find that bug)

No footage available because my computer can’t install OBS :frowning:

It’s intended.

Did you really not notice it until now?

5 Likes

ik it was intended but that’s not my point, the music stopped even when I unpaused it

1 Like

check the music settings , then increase the volume or decrease or exit and re-open the game

restart the game

Sometimes you enter the game and cannot hear the background music

1 Like

tried that too, the music played again but the music still stop when I pause then unpaused it

1 Like

k you can report it to IA, meanwhile try to not pause the game until this issue fixed, i mean at the end of this version

1 Like

Oh, the music is back, it now play even when I pause then unpaused it. Yeah…

1 Like

a sudden glitch then , btw i saw IA replying :joy:

1 Like

Excuse me, is it possible to add an option to the settings?
When taking a screenshot, do not show the amount of over heat and the amount of power ,
key and levels.