Early Access version 54

That’s a feature for spacecrafts, also you should’ve said “slots” instead of “lives slots”.

2 Likes

That’s because you used a ship with more slots and upgrade it to the max
For the best results, return to the default ship (A ship for newcomers) and max all the slots

6 Likes

Or buy more slots.

5 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Are the warnings at Feather Brain supposed to not show at SSH?

Srry but i don’t know what warnings are you referring to. Clarify.

Those golden points that shows where the boss is going to move next.

In my opinion, it’s normal, so that it becomes hard just like when it hides zones.

Yea, but is it intended?

In my opinion, yes. To make it harder.

Unsure what you mean. Cowards should always look AWAY from you.

That’s right. Although SSH isn’t really the cause. Any difficulty above 100% will hide them.

3 Likes

So, my guess about hiding the warnings was right. Interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ia make corn shotgun can have overdrive
BUT when start shoot popcorn
overdrive will never effect fire rate on corn shotgun on shooting popcorn

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios how about removing the lines from the medals that you only can get once when comparing between player:
Medals
Also could key rush missions have their own music?
And could the Enemy HUD Health show like a timer in a line form at “asteroids” waves, so we can know when they end?

7 Likes

Also, is it intended for Corn Shotgun to not be weak/strong to enemies that’s weak/strong to it?

wave insight says wrong the next wave name (Wake up and Get ready,120th Anniversary)

3 Likes

I think Feather Brain’s dying voice is not high enough when it comes to pitch.

And probably the Absolver Beam should have an updated description when it comes on its damage-sharing.

I recently played an “electric environment” mission; I encountered a wave that, after defeating the last chicken, a lightning strike was telegraphed (I’m not sure if it’s the right term), yet after a short while, the ‘telegraphed’ lightning strike did not or had not struck at all.

I’m not sure if that was intentional or a bug.

Not worth it (also, 50,000 waves and 100,000 keys are obtainable more than once)

Not worth it.

No point. They always last for 15 seconds.

Yes. It was removed at the behest of @GgWw1175 . Still unsure why it was such a problem. See WBP: further weapon balance suggestions (+ test excel sheets) - #16 by InterAction_studios

Known. The title might be different, but it’s the same wave. I’ve removed the alternate title just to be safe. Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t think a detailed explanation of all weapon mechanics belongs in the store. Besides, let’s settle on if/how much damage will be shared first.

That’s correct. Any lingering lightning will be removed (the same way barriers vanish) in order to let the wave finish.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with it?

3 Likes