Early Access version 54

Problem with Egg Cannon.
After VERY fastest transition between Orange Beams (1) and Triple Bolts (2), Orange beams not remove immediately and you die because you don’t have the maneuver to fly over

5 Likes

Can’t reproduce.

1 Like

V.10 flashbacks

Honestly isn’t it how it is since that version (just humanly doable) or am I missing something?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Why do I still hear a beep sound

1 Like

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios shouldn’t the “incoming” waves at feather fields be in order or their chance get increased? Because I played a 1x11 missions and only got 1 incoming wave, so could it be at the 4th&8th wave only like the original&the alien container level at supernova missions? Like if the mission is 8 waves the incoming waves should appear at the 3rd&6th waves and if it is 7 waves it appear at the 3rd&6th too and if it, I just want them to appear at least twice in long missions and at least once in short missions, because I played a 1x5 my first feather field mission and never got an incoming wave.

2 Likes

Their probability of appearance depends on the mission’s average difficulty (so about 55% max). The number of waves has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

I’ve just encountered this, in “Show 'em who’s boss” i know most of the time it appears with multiple chickens, but now since in the weekly the skills are disabled and it’s very common that it appears with a single chicken, you should remove the extra health bar from it when it appears with only 1 chicken since there’s no need for double health bars for a single enemy.

1 Like

I can’t make these kinds of exceptions.

3 Likes

Is this a bug or an idea?
Because i saw this:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios Whenever I played a wave with cowards I noticed that the cowards now look at the direction where is ship would look at the cowards. Is it intended?

Addressed iirc.

1 Like

thanks i don’t know

2 Likes

Sometime in high difficult (Asteroids-no really) when it come 2 or 3 big asteroids and you dont destroyed fast it will disappear go out of screen .

3 Likes

Intended.

“If you take too long, they’ll leave the screen”

2 Likes

there is a problem when i bought H&C 301 there is did with lives slots

and when changed it to Muller M408 that is what happened with lives slots known i opened all lives slots from a long time

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Can you please clarify?

when i use H&C 301 8 lives slots closed but i opened all lives slots and when i use Muller M408 or BX-8
the matter back normal

1 Like

All spaceships have some extra slots. Your Muller should have more slots than H&C 301.

2 Likes