Returning ci3 waves and ci2 waves

just want to know if ci2 waves and bosses would return and if the more hated ci3 waves will return like those egg lazer things, the egg ships, geometry, chicken huddle, and pop til they drop will return. also the ufo ships would be awsome

4 Likes

yes they are going back, just wait

I miss triple trouble wave

4 Likes

Everything will come, but iA canā€™t do everything at once

Treble Trouble

25 Days sir. You just bumped 25 days old topic.

1 Like

3 Likes

Man I actually donā€™t remember the cloud dialogue from Portal 2 online levels, but it was the funny thing that kept me going!

2 Likes

Yeah, Cave Johnsonā€™s PeTI voice lines were probably the best part about the user maps xd.
They still donā€™t beat the lemon rant though.

1 Like

25 days isnā€™t as much as 6 months lmao

1 Like

If over the post write even ā€˜ā€˜5 days laterā€™ā€™ the complainments will be the same :smiley: These are good hints to have a bumping predators in the forum.

Cave Johnson?

Yeah. Cave. Prime. From Earth One.
(Except not really. Manā€¦ The multiverse.)

1 Like

ā€œwhen life gives you lemons, donā€™t make lemonade. make life take the lemons back! get mad! i donā€™t want your damn lemons, what am i supposed to do with these? demand to see lifeā€™s manager! make life rue the day it thought it could give cave johnson lemons! do you know who i am? iā€™m the man whoā€™s gonna burn your house down! with the lemons! iā€™m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!ā€
GLADOS yeah sounds in background.

Ahh, what a golden game dumped by valve

1 Like

If someone has something to add to a discussion, to a topic, then Iā€™d say a bump is justified. Why make a new topic to add onto something? You can do that, yes, and itā€™s probably better for clearance and just to link the old discussion. If they arenā€™t however ā€œThis is good ideaā€ or ā€œYes we need this also that too!ā€. This does not apply to this bump obviously xD

2 Likes