Early Access version 54

:roll_eyes:

Whatever you say then. I have no idea what goes on in people’s minds anyway

4 Likes

Common sense is not for everyone, after all

3 Likes

I might be wrong, but think of it as a car’s gear shift.

Deathbombing

(Watch my special weapon counter)
Specials aren’t activated instantly, it seems.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios:
How about the stages that could be replaced by other mission types at Weekly Challenge be random?

1. It could be according to the other CI games style, like for example this week it could be CI4 style, so the replaceable stages will be 4th, 8th and 10th. the next week it could be CI3 style, so 5th and 10th stage will be replaced, or it could be CI5 style, so 4th, 6th, 8th and 11th.

2. Or it could be random, like between 2 and 4 stages could be replaceable and these stages are from from the 4th to the 11th.

• Or it you can chose both 1 and 2, anyway what do you think of it?

Another idea: at “Show’em who’s boss” the number of chickens that appear are between 1 and 6 chickens, so I was wondering if you could add a little subtitles under “Show’em who’s boss” title:

Like for example if there’s:

• 1 chicken it would say: “Show’em who’s boss” normally.

• 2 chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” with a little subtitle saying: “Congratulations there’re twins!” like in CI3.

• 3 chicken it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “Three is the magic number!”.

• 4 chickens it could say: “Attack of the Clones!” like in CI3, but it would be the main title.

• 5 chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “A lucky and safe number!”.

• chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “It’s too much”.

I suggested these so we know how much chickens will show before the battle begins.

Also I noticed during the game when a lot of sounds happen at the same time the sometimes the older ones be muted until the recent ones end, for example: if I destroy a boss with laser cannon and kept firing it, the firing sound will be muted until the “boss destroying” sound ends, then it’ll be back again.

I don’t know if it’s the game or my headsets.

And why when clicking Absolver Beam repeatedly it doesn’t count for Multi-Kill bonus?

Also could the enemy at “Barriers to Success” move left and right direction instead of left only?

1 Like

The second suggestion was already suggested: Early Access version 47 - #362 by OneWingLunarian , and also they are just variants, so they don’t have separate wave names on the game’s code

2 Likes

2 more days until this update turns 1 month old!

Wait really? i don’t know its almost a month since the last update

No, there’s a 1-frame lag. It’s an implementation limitation.

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea
This has changed the random generation for all missions

Not possible. It’s only a single wave (no variations).

There’s a limit to how many instances of each sound can be played, and also a limit to how many sound instances can play in total. If you exceed this limit, old sounds will be stopped to make space for new ones (and will never be resume).

It does for me. Can’t reproduce.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this, thanks Chickenboss :smile:

2 Likes

I figured out a way to prevent it from affecting other missions. Why would you want existing missions to change? (that’s not a rhetorical question)

4 Likes

Well, so that when I’ll replay them from my favorite list they will be different, anyways, I’m glad that you don’t need to change them

2 Likes

What about adding a “slow movement” button? I made a earlier post about that in this thread.

7 Likes

No, I mean when you click a single short click without waiting for the beam to grow, did you made it on purpose or is it a bug?

Also:

• At “The Weakest Link” wave, when you use Lightning Fryer to kill an enemy it must hit the barriers, so why doesn’t it count for this medalMeritoriousMarksmanshipAwardit hit the barriers so it’s accurate.

• Could ending session at competitive missions be allowed only between stages? I mean they will be disqualified if they end session between waves Because people could not damage any enemy then end session and restart the wave again to get points better.

• Sometimes at “Bonus Challenge” the key appear at the ones that are at the very edge of the screen, it would take a huge risk to get it, so can you make the key not appear in the ones that are at the very edge of the screen?

• How about making Mysterious Ship appear at Comet Chase missions by 50% and Shoot the Core could appear by 50% at Supernova missions and Twice Infinity could appear at Feather Feilds by 50% to make to make the mission more interesting just like Squawk Block missions, they have 2 bosses.

2 Likes

You should have created a topic. for this

It doesn’t matter, actually

Yes it is , then why they made a cratoagery called ideas ?

Yes, you can create topics, but you can also type them here, a lot of people do that after all, so it doesn’t really matter

1 Like

Then you are saying that idea cratogery has no benefits

It does have some benefits

1 Like