Early Access version 54

2 more days until this update turns 1 month old!

Wait really? i don’t know its almost a month since the last update

No, there’s a 1-frame lag. It’s an implementation limitation.

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea
This has changed the random generation for all missions

Not possible. It’s only a single wave (no variations).

There’s a limit to how many instances of each sound can be played, and also a limit to how many sound instances can play in total. If you exceed this limit, old sounds will be stopped to make space for new ones (and will never be resume).

It does for me. Can’t reproduce.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this, thanks Chickenboss :smile:

2 Likes

I figured out a way to prevent it from affecting other missions. Why would you want existing missions to change? (that’s not a rhetorical question)

4 Likes

Well, so that when I’ll replay them from my favorite list they will be different, anyways, I’m glad that you don’t need to change them

2 Likes

What about adding a “slow movement” button? I made a earlier post about that in this thread.

7 Likes

No, I mean when you click a single short click without waiting for the beam to grow, did you made it on purpose or is it a bug?

Also:

• At “The Weakest Link” wave, when you use Lightning Fryer to kill an enemy it must hit the barriers, so why doesn’t it count for this medalMeritoriousMarksmanshipAwardit hit the barriers so it’s accurate.

• Could ending session at competitive missions be allowed only between stages? I mean they will be disqualified if they end session between waves Because people could not damage any enemy then end session and restart the wave again to get points better.

• Sometimes at “Bonus Challenge” the key appear at the ones that are at the very edge of the screen, it would take a huge risk to get it, so can you make the key not appear in the ones that are at the very edge of the screen?

• How about making Mysterious Ship appear at Comet Chase missions by 50% and Shoot the Core could appear by 50% at Supernova missions and Twice Infinity could appear at Feather Feilds by 50% to make to make the mission more interesting just like Squawk Block missions, they have 2 bosses.

2 Likes

You should have created a topic. for this

It doesn’t matter, actually

Yes it is , then why they made a cratoagery called ideas ?

Yes, you can create topics, but you can also type them here, a lot of people do that after all, so it doesn’t really matter

1 Like

Then you are saying that idea cratogery has no benefits

It does have some benefits

1 Like

OK you know , as you wish

1 Like

Actually, it might get abandoned, so posting it as a topic sounds better.

3 Likes

That goes against the meaning of “favourites”.

Added to v.55 :medal_sports: Idea Oh god, more keys

It all depends if that weak beam kills any enemies or not. If it does, I see a multi-kill is awarded (as it should). The multi-kill bonus doesn’t care what weapon is used, it just checks to see if successive kills are within 1 second of each other.

It does count. Lightning that hits ANY target (regardless of whether it takes damage) counts as a hit. You need to miss completely out into space in order to lose the medal.

You can end session before you damage your first enemy on each wave without repercussions. There is a warning message on the pause screen that lets you know if it’s ‘safe’ to disconnect.

Not really possible, no.

I could. The danger of this is that the first time you play this mission type ever, it’s not guaranteed that you’ll see the unique boss. You might see a boss you’ve already seen in other mission types before, and hence lose interest :confused:

13 Likes

Default key can be Shift or Ctrl.

3 Likes

shift costs 666 keys, ctrl costs 472 keys

will it bundle with exposed hitbox?