Early Access version 54

Looks at epic waves.

Also, you forgot that everyone have the opportunity to put appetite attractor on their mission slots. It’s not like they’re rare stuff and keys can be easily farmed. Both are practically abundant.

It’ll be much worse if challenges can be repeated multiple times without penalty and keys are much rarer instead.

1 Like

I think that the red “Magnetic Manipulator” boss should have a different name than the normal one.

So which one of the following names do you guys like the most:

• Igneous Manipulator
  • Burning Manipulator
  • Blazing Manipulator
  • Fiery Manipulator
  • Something else (what is it)

0 voters

Hellfire Manipulator or MagManipulator.

1 Like

why should it have a different name if it’s the exact same boss

13 Likes

I chose Something Else, it’s Magnetic Manipulator.

Is this really necessary?

Nice :wink:

And why not? Since IA renamed every wave that are a little similar by a different similar name, besides the red one appear rarer.

And @anon58612718 or whoever choose something else, you have to say what is it.

Would be nice, but the red magnetic manipulator is just a variant of the regular one, it doesn’t have a separate wave in the game’s code

1 Like

@InterAction_studios read this please :angry:

Didn’t I explained that to you?

First: I already reported the same bug here (because it happens for the crab too), and iA said he won’t fix it anyway, because if you would be able to deal that much damage you wouldn’t need 2 gifts
Second: Please, be patient. iA’s on a break now.

1 Like

If IA is on a break that mean i won’t be suggesting
some new update idea yet in ciu

When will be the final release that also works on Linux? I want to use as less Windows as possible.
I post it here because of the annoying fact that other threads got automatically closed just because there were no replys for 2 weeks…

Read this.

It will be released in yes months

i choose something else because i think it should be same name also you dont have to do this @skites2

1 Like

I did it to get your attention but ok then, sorry for that apparently a lot of people get annoyed by pinging :\

no im not annoyed i just said that its unnecessary to ping me.

1 Like

When you put dark theme and you go to see the rankings, its very hard see the player statics, the cursor from the game indicates the semi-invicible number:

1 Like

Palpitating Grid/Pulsating Grid seems to have insufficient space to dodge projectiles in higher difficulties, to the point where either losing a life or using satelites / consumables seems mandatory. Simply increasing the space in the middle might just make it too easy though.

Maybe a safe area without chickens in the center that looks like a plus (+) with a very similar amount of total safe space will allow players to misdirect enemy projectiles by moving between the 4 protruding ends when they hear enemy fire.

7 Likes