Early Access version 53

It was reported earlier:

1 Like

another thing, because I don’t remember, in the original feather fields mission in each wave there’s allways a gift?..if I’m not wrong there’s allways a gift!!!, in the remastered one only when the henpire arrives !!..is this intended?,or it’s a bug?

There are also some chickens at the 4th&8th wave.

I noticed that this change resulted in some of the easier wave types appearing on difficulties where they should no longer appear with skills, like the smaller Pulsating Grid. It also affects some of the final bosses heavily. As an example, a certain mission starts at 32% and contains a single phase Egg Cannon. With SSH the difficulty is boosted to 72%, but the boss still only has one phase. This is also going to make finding the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade harder, as now it’s only going to appear if the base difficulty goes above 90%.

8 Likes

About having the black feathers on feather fields missions:
What if you have 2 kinds of missions?
1: the normal feather fields mission with normal feathers and boss.
2: the harder feather fields mission with black and bigger feathers and maybe a different boss named " Feather Black Intelligence" .
the second type’s difficulty should be probably more than 70%

1 Like

I actually got a random gift every wave at Weekly Challenge.

wait, but he was talking about feather field missions, not weekly. read it again and you’ll know

I got feather field at stage 8, dude!

._. i forgot about the fact that they also have a chance to appear on this mission, sry.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I got an idea: How about making specific stages at Weekly Challenge to have weather effects? Like: Hot, Electric, Frozen, etc…

I’d say random rather than specific, since waves are random in the mission too.

2 Likes

But you should know when pausing the game.

iA mentioned it’s currently not possible

2 Likes

Feather Brain boss… when damage, the cluck get unlike CI4 Easter. Feather Brain must be a squeakier cluck, because appearence is huge chick.

2 Likes

Feather field is kinda easy, how about buff the number of feathers by 2.5x? Just like comet chase.

In “Henpire Ambush” wave, the coward chickens don’t shoot the player but opposite to the direction of their movement. image (thank you very much, @SonicCrazyExe

3 Likes

I noticed what in feather missions when the Spacecraft Is looking down, the Gifts what appear up, they just go up and they be come impossible to get, example How the gifts look falling according to the direction the ship is going

Sorry for the bad quality of the images

3 Likes

When you publish the feather mission but forgot to count those to the total missions

Wait, someone mentioned it before

1 Like

Ia said:

Here’s names for wave variants in Feather Fields (If there isn’t any, perhaps make them but with more feather density/Lesser Chickens at once?):

Feather Fields v2: Pillow Fight!
Feather Fields v3: Feathers, Feathers Everywhere
Henpire Ambush! v1: Chicken Ambush! (With at most only 4 chickens in a line)

7 Likes