Early Access version 53

All that’s left to do is enter these missions!

4 Likes

For 1 sec I thought they were added :laughing:

4 Likes

I noticed the Feather Brain feathers are slightly darker than white.

2 Likes

They should be a similar shade of yellow as the boss. Do you not see them as yellow?

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about, and what about dark feathers like in Henterprise?

2 Likes

All new features from CIU will appear in CI6 or CI7 ?

3 Likes

The “Environment” tab doesn’t show Massive (retro is always on massive and supernova is always hot+massive)

6 Likes

Just killed feather brain boss and god it’s pretty fast even on low difficulties (1-6% 7 waves boss rush but with SSH)

UPD:
Give me unsee button please

4 Likes

Well, what I was complaining about was more the overabundance of gifts. See, poſt-WBP I’ve been collecting all the gifts becauſe they give me points and with no knowledge of upcoming waves it doeſn’t really matter which weapon I uſe. What I’ve found is that I can now reach max power waaay faſter. I really think it was better before the counters were ſeparated, although this is probably a controverſial opiniön for obviöus reaſons.

What is that blast what appears in the center?

(i see that meawille i was editing my vid)

1 Like

It shows where the boss will go

1 Like

So, if that show where him go, why sometimes it didnt show?i said, if that show where he go, it sometimes didnt do that

1 Like

Overdrive on POSITRON?!

9 Likes

Overdrive is applied to all weapons except for absolver, moron and corn now. Epic right?

1 Like

Yeah, i’ve tested with lightning and it was a bit rapid when firing. Not sure about the others tho, will test them later.

2 Likes

More like hard to maſter.
I ſtill haven’t learnt to uſe overdrive properly.

2 Likes

Best of luck.

There hasn’t been any change to the gift drop rates. But I take your point, now you can get 3 drops per wave, whereas previously that was impossible. Will make a note to investigate this.

You mean by collecting the same type of gift as the one you’re currently using? Or by collecting atoms?

1 Like

I think it’s a bit of both, becauſe now there is almoſt always an atom in any given wave, and with more gifts you get the ſame kind you already have more often.

THE NEW MISSIONS doesn’t count in the missions completed criteria?