Early Access version 53

Feather Brain boss reminds CI4 easter boss which from Super Chick

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re same.

2 Likes

Is it usual that the Intense theme continues to play even if you already stopped on your destination. It only changes into Ambient theme when you go in one of the planets, outlets, etc.

After a connection timeout, when I log in again to the game, the CIU main theme still plays together with the Ambient theme or any other music.

On feather field waves (not the ambush ones), bombs are affected when destroyed outside of the screen (or caught by explosion) but feathers aren’t.

Hmm, can the anomaly position can be adjusted towards the boss’ position?

While playing CIU, this popped up, although it’s probably my potato PC’s fault.

Feather Brain is an interesting name, but I still prefer Feather Manipulator, Master of Feathers or Lord of Feathers.

2 Likes

Annotation 2020-07-21 110348
As far as i can remember, this was deemed as a bad idea, and yet it still got added?

Feather brain wasnt bad boss, I died once because he surprised me :smiley: . But I expected some new design, not reusing the sprite of easter super chicken. Since I play once per update, I finally encountered some of the new waves. I forgot the names anyway. The wave with the spinning bariers which was kinda R-type and the level with 4 corridors were really fun and I passed them whitout dying. There was also some wave which a dimensional portal just spammed chickens and random stuff really fast, but. Pretty cool stuff added.

5 Likes

can you make it a little bit more randomized?
like this:
every 2nd stage (execpt stage 10th) now has a chance of replacing to a different stage
next is, will this apply to other missions too?

1 Like

@Sammarald You’re right. Looking into it.

Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug

The intense theme plays as soon as you undock (even if you’re not going anywhere), so it’s a common occurrence.

Possible – the whole music needs a rework. On the list.

Please define what you mean by “affected”

That was intentional, but… sure, why not. Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

It’s not your PCs fault, I already have ~15 of those crashes. No idea what’s causing them yet, probably something to do with the Feather Brain boss?

If it crashes for anyone else, please report the wave it crashed on, as well as the previous wave.

5 Likes

The new Feather Fields missions really gives me nostalgia when I was really young, playing CI4 and stuff

1 Like

Ok, so i saw this error in a feather field mission, it’s not an electric environment mission however. The previous wave is Feather Fields:

8 Likes

It seems to only happen on feather fields.

8 Likes

Feathers normally disappear from the bomb explosions. If almost all part of the feather is out of the screen, it won’t be affected any explosion anymore, although bombs still does. My memory might serve me wrong since I only encountered this once.

1 Like

@anon48763505 @OneWingLunarian : It’s related to Absolver. I’ve seen crashes both on Feather Brain and Magnetic Manipulator. Investigating…

Update: Almost got it. It’s related to Absolver damage sharing.

Update: Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug @Fractorial @anon48763505

8 Likes

It seems that the Darkness missions have its own music. Should it appear in the Galatic Store?

it was already suggested before you:

2 Likes

Ah, ok. This is expected (a feather isn’t completely covered by its hitboxes, so it’s possible to partially see it while the game would still consider it invisible and hence invulnerable).

1 Like

It’s not “proper” music, that’s why I haven’t added it. If there’s enough demand I could change that.

2 Likes

I think you should add it.

2 Likes

:thinking:

• Add it to the Galactic Shop
  • Do not add it
0 voters

Lets see how this goes

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios when setting a weapon to a specific speed, then collect a power-up but it’s the same weapon the speed restart to normal, could this be disabled?
Reactorr
Also:

• Should Daily Missions be forced back to Rookie skill?
  • It should stay as it is.

0 voters