Early Access version 53

That’s a known bug that will get fixed in the next update:

You picked up the stuffs after the game creates a save between waves

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios what do you think of this post:

And also why did you prevent satellites from moving horizontally at Squawk block/Anniversary missions instead of doing the opposite like I suggested?!

That’s already been fixed.

Easy to do, but I kept them short because there’s a lot of waves back-to-back. What does everyone else think?

The issue we’re trying to solve is satellites becoming out-of-reach. That’s done by disallowing almost-horizontal directions (because a lot of bounces will be required until the satellite comes back down, by which point it will have disappeared). Any almost-vertically moving satellite is guaranteed to come within your reach soon.

Forcing satellites to move exactly horizontally would guarantee that you’d collect them even if you stood still, which defeats the penalty associated with dying (namely, that you have to collect your satellites again).

3 Likes

About comets having more health… That’s not a good idea. As of right now, with this many comets, you’re going to need to be able to destroy them fast. The only weapon capable of doing that properly would be vulcan.

Buffing their health means that you wouldn’t be able to take them out in time if they wall you in… I suggest not buffing their health. Please?

3 Likes

Hm, sure. I applied a health ramp to fix the “Fixed incorrect “HUD Enemy Health Indicator” % on comets.” bug, but now I see that health is excessive (I mistakenly used Supernova as a measuring stick, but Comets come from behind and you don’t get the same opportunities to hit them). Let’s try a ramp 100-300 instead (it was a fixed 300 so far).

3 Likes

Any thoughts on randomly adding hot/frozen/electric/massive environments to daily/weekly missions? How often? On which difficulties? etc.

4 Likes

Eh, completely random for spice.

1 Like

Every 5 waves

10%-90%

I think comets should not be oneshot by B3 Vulcan. A weapon may excel in certain situation, but not overkill it like it was nothing.

10% for each in every difficulty, I think it’s enough. How about add darkness too?

Not possible, environments are per-mission, not per-wave. I meant “every how many days”. And also, what is the probability of each environment? Should they all be equally probable?

There are only 3: easy/intermediate/hard.

Sorry for misunderstanding, I thought you meant every how many days, but anyways, I mean every 3 days.

25%

On hard.

Is there any chance in the futur updates to get sometime black feathers on feathers fields mission ?

already suggested:

1 Like

50% would be on normal environment, the other 50% is divided among special environment in opposite of their lucrative boost (weighted).

Speaking of which: Can Attractors be disabled for daily/weekly? Because they increase your reach for food, which are worth 3 times the amount ever since the change. You shouldn’t be relying on them to win.

2 Likes

The way to make challenges could be (almost) perfectly balanced, as all things should be is by predetermining exactly the same equipments & the amount of them for all players. Thus, player just have to play, no complain.

2 Likes

Good idea!
My vote would be BX-9, Moron :zap:0, no equipment.

Although the way to make it perfectly balanced would be to have pre-defined ſhip movements and egg drops.

Bruh. Randomized equipment common to everyone isn’t the end of competition. Although the balance stuff in the game is being taken too far, you know, apart from actually adding stuff.

Not really. Coming up with a suitable slot layout for each mission is part of the game. That’s why slots are limited – so there are trade-offs.

Any particular combination that confers an advantage is freely available to all players, so the playing field still remains even.

4 Likes

This is for Satellites: Is it possible to make it so that you can replace your partially consumed satellite with a floating full ammo satellite if you move over it with that satellite? It has to be the same type of satellite though.

Like, so you don’t have to blast it all away and then end up wasting your time because the full ammo satellite has already vanished.

Can you also add a warning for Comet Chase missions? Have it display this at the bottom of the screen for the first wave:
“Tip: An omnidirectional weapon is strongly recommended.”

5 Likes