Early Access version 51

@InterAction_studios
It was almost impossible to see the feather so I crashed to it
7/10 wave boss rush ruined

4 Likes

Hitboxes are weird nowadays

5 Likes

In Black Hole Skipping/Hopping whenever a chicken received a (huge) recoil should it enter the wormhole, it will despawn outside of it appearing in another one.

2 Likes

Odd. What is your usual frame rate during the Yolk-Star fight? At the main menu select “Options” → “Graphics” → Advanced → select “Show FPS”. It’s shown at the top-right.

Acknowledged. Can’t fix.

6 Likes

In all seriousness, I’ve tested the exploited weapon called moron railgun while playing boss rush

1 Like

Sorry man, if we add the option to turn them to white on gameplay menu, it’s a mark of bad design.

umm what the hell, can’t you just think about something different more than checkboxes
I didn’t ask for checkboxes, through

uhhhhh, I think it just means that iA should make the feathers a little brighter. No need for gameplay option.

6 Likes

Dude, I thought you wanted a checkbox. No need to be rude. But it seems it’s this one:

So, sorry for not understanding.

The second attempt to edit the excel file:

I’ve add uh… several zeros into the damage values.

5 Likes

Woah, bro… calm down with this OP damage.

2 Likes

Also, this one:

There’s also some scenario that when I killed a chicken that’s entering a wormhole (a fraction of a second). That chicken appears in another wormhole then disappears very immediately at that position (like a few frames), the food/item drops are on the previous wormhole where it is actually hit.

1 Like

AFAIK and given the current game rules, this is impossible. But it could be some weird edge case that I haven’t considered. Either way, can’t fix.

8 Likes
  1. How about affecting the numbers&times of enemies appearing in th Yolk Star by difficulty like the egg cannon health?

2. Could the maximum number of perishables in mission slots be added at hints for example so we don’t have to buy more to know it?

But it already says that at the mission config in the stackable label once you buy at least one of those perishables.

1 Like

That is because i already played them 44 days ago
Also how about increasing chickens movement speed at harder difficulty in squawk block missions ?

1 Like

Shouldn’t they shoot yellow lasers at Chicken Multiplicity at a higher difficulty level?

3 Likes

Umm, @anon27929001 one time said it and @InterAction_studios said this (when Orandza asked “is it intended?”):
Early Access version 40.2 - #51 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

Thanks, I had to overlook.

1 Like

Indestructible barriers doesn’t make any sound when hit, which is kinda weird.

2 Likes