Early Access version 51

Its meant to be like that

Doesnā€™t make sense cause those barriers still absorb those projectiles.

Aaaah some parts of bosses as well like UCO, nevermind.

I DEMAND NO, bandicoot, i hate yellow beams or laser

the red circle on the skill disappears for the rest of my session after double clicking it
why does the game say that veteran,seasoned and superstar hero could potentially be mounted although i couldnā€™t mount them ?

Already fixed lol

• :bug: Disallowed equipment is no longer listed in the ā€œpotentially mountable equipmentā€ hint (@.BoggY :medal_sports: Bug)
1 Like

When can we buff this easiest crab boss

1 Like

I just explored this sun

But there is a mission says that I flew it 63 days ago? WHAT

Top 10?
You ment top 100?

1 Like

Probably an assignment?

I was using ā€œtop-10ā€ as a generic term. Iā€™ve replaced it with ā€œleaderboardsā€ now to avoid confusion. Changed in v.52 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios When Bossa Nova appears on planets like Frozen Wasteland, you could defrost the screen? (But defrost for the duration of the fight)

1 Like

This is the mission someone put it as the assignmentsā€¦ and you failed.
(only if you are a member from other squadrons)

Also, put ā€œGross Villageā€ and ā€œGrateful Sessionā€ at Funny/Bizzare Mission codenames.

2 Likes

I have reported before, but they did not pay attention.

1 Like

I doubt that it is intended, because the BN even gives a glow of heat and should defrost the screen.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Iā€™m not sure if this is a bug or not, But the music counter still stays at 1 after mounting the music into the 2 slots (although the stackable label description says it can be mounted to 2 slots). Dunno if it was reported before or not.

2 Likes

one question about challengesā€¦ why there are safe/danger zone avaible? :thinking:

1 Like

Itā€™s intended, so you can use it for both Wave and Boss music.

1 Like

I said the counter is still 1. I know that it can be mounted in both of them, itā€™s just the counter is 1 instead of 0.

1 Like

Itā€™s a consequence of how Iā€™ve implemented it. Intended.

Because only skills can remove them ā€“ and skills are no longer allowed.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about problem, but in the new version I have this issue again so many times.

1 Like

Maybe thereā€™s a problem with your network. Check if the firewall is blocking it or not.

No, nothing new happened. Checked everything.