Early Access version 51

AFAIK and given the current game rules, this is impossible. But it could be some weird edge case that I haven’t considered. Either way, can’t fix.

8 Likes
  1. How about affecting the numbers&times of enemies appearing in th Yolk Star by difficulty like the egg cannon health?

2. Could the maximum number of perishables in mission slots be added at hints for example so we don’t have to buy more to know it?

But it already says that at the mission config in the stackable label once you buy at least one of those perishables.

1 Like

That is because i already played them 44 days ago
Also how about increasing chickens movement speed at harder difficulty in squawk block missions ?

1 Like

Shouldn’t they shoot yellow lasers at Chicken Multiplicity at a higher difficulty level?

3 Likes

Umm, @anon27929001 one time said it and @InterAction_studios said this (when Orandza asked “is it intended?”):
Early Access version 40.2 - #51 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

Thanks, I had to overlook.

1 Like

Indestructible barriers doesn’t make any sound when hit, which is kinda weird.

2 Likes

Its meant to be like that

Doesn’t make sense cause those barriers still absorb those projectiles.

Aaaah some parts of bosses as well like UCO, nevermind.

I DEMAND NO, bandicoot, i hate yellow beams or laser

the red circle on the skill disappears for the rest of my session after double clicking it
why does the game say that veteran,seasoned and superstar hero could potentially be mounted although i couldn’t mount them ?

Already fixed lol

• :bug: Disallowed equipment is no longer listed in the “potentially mountable equipment” hint (@.BoggY :medal_sports: Bug)
1 Like

When can we buff this easiest crab boss

1 Like

I just explored this sun

But there is a mission says that I flew it 63 days ago? WHAT

Top 10?
You ment top 100?

1 Like

Probably an assignment?

I was using “top-10” as a generic term. I’ve replaced it with “leaderboards” now to avoid confusion. Changed in v.52 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios When Bossa Nova appears on planets like Frozen Wasteland, you could defrost the screen? (But defrost for the duration of the fight)

1 Like

This is the mission someone put it as the assignments… and you failed.
(only if you are a member from other squadrons)

Also, put “Gross Village” and “Grateful Session” at Funny/Bizzare Mission codenames.

2 Likes

I have reported before, but they did not pay attention.

1 Like

I doubt that it is intended, because the BN even gives a glow of heat and should defrost the screen.

2 Likes