Early Access version 50

:bug: Multi-kill bonus: Now awards 250 points for each of the first 10 enemies, then 275 for the next 10, then 300 for the next 10, etc. (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios Uhh, wasn’t @Fractorial the one who reported this?

2 Likes

Right you are.

2 Likes

Oh ok

Wait, does it mean we can get as many power ups as we wanted?

But IA said he doesn’t agree with the change.

So, I’ve been planning this idea back in EA V49, but I held it off for EA V50 as per iA’s request.
Anyways, I know that the Muller is getting the lion’s share of new paintjobs but hopefully these new paintjobs are distinct enough to be added in V51:
fuesolage paintjob full
A paintjob that covers the entirety of the Muller’s fuselage. [A]
wing paintjob full
A paintjob that covers the entirety of the muller’s wings. [B]

And if you really want to, I have a bonus paintjob, though it’s not as distinct as these two and thus have a smaller chance of being added in the game:
pods paintjob full
A paintjob that covers absolutely every part of the pods, even the interior. [C]

So, here’s a poll to decide whether you want to add these new paintjobs:
Edit: You know what, since this topic is dead anyways, lemme close the poll now.

• Add Paintjob A
  • Add Paintjob B
  • Add Paintjob C
  • Don’t add any of them

0 voters

As always, may the forks be with you all!

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios why favourites are limited if you can’t remove them

1 Like

my eyes hurt

too wide

3 Likes

I gotta say, I agree with the sentiment that stripping every aspect of RNG from the game doesn’t necessarily make it better. You shouldn’t feel like it’s messing you over, but a game where the best player wins invariably 100% of the time quickly discourages everyone else. It should be more like 90-95%, but less talented players should be able to get lucky on rare occasion.

Or still firing a beam, I might add.

Sorry, but this. I’d rather see stuff for Hatchlings and Bombers.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios key rush missions and squawk block mission should have their own music too.

Also can the Unmount All button at the mission config not affect the Skills, Backgrounds, Wave Music and Boss Music?

The new overdrive mechanic looks cool
But i feel that the 100%+ firerate is a little bit overpowered

50%*.

Speaking of which, can Plasma get a damage nerf and a firerate boost? It’s better to be able to clear waves entirely instead of do massive damage. (Also increase the overheat time so it does not 6.5/s itself to death so fast)

2 Likes

iA, the two Chicks and Chickens waves have the same name, don’t you think that the harder one should have a more badass name?

2 Likes

How about Chickens and Company?
(instead of “More Chicks and Chickens” which I suggested back in discord a long time ago)

2 Likes

That works

That sounds a great idea for Chicks’n’Chickens v2

1 Like

Increasing the fire rate also means nerfing the damage of the AoE to compensate (it’s already very strong as it is). Plus, the base DPS is exactly the same as Plasma’s previous manual one, so I wouldn’t call it “massive damage”. It effectively has about 5.5 seconds of overheat time, which considering its damage output is reasonable imo. The only ‘advantage’ to manual fire is that it doesn’t produce the AoE, which is only beneficial if you’re dealing with a large amount of cowards or slobs. So I don’t really see why the 5/s fire rate is a problem.

2 Likes

Eh okay then.

Why not give it overdrive and satisfy the manual users :smirk:
7.5/s plasma but overheats really quick

1 Like

Assuming that the proper version of overdrive will make it into the game, it’ll likely be available on all weapons. Absolver might be slightly problematic to figure out, but it could probably implemented for it as well.

3 Likes

actually let’s just give everything 999999 damage and 0.00001 fire rate /s

2 Likes