Early Access version 52

710 Keys to buy this one, Jesus thats alotCIU 2020-07-11 02.07.45 14530.634

1 Like

saves up to 160 keys
@InterAction_studios can this hud fades out after 3 seconds before the enemy die because 1 seconds isn’t enough
@InterAction_studios
image image image
double healthbar is useless

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios There’s a bug on chicken highway where the gun barriers doesn’t disappear after killing chickens, Is this intended?

1 Like

Henn Diagram

On the Radar

Too much new waves wow

1 Like

On an unrelated note to the new waves, I just remembered this old poll that I’ve set up and I’m pretty sure there’s enough support for Paintjob A to be added.

What do you think @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

There’s a bug where the enemy health indicator doesn’t work on the big chickens from Show em who’s boss. They just appear like they did in V51 and before…

3 Likes

For some reason the dowload speed is superslow even after resetting network. I hope they will fix it. By the way i am using a wired connection with 1Gbps speed and normally i just need 5 seconds to dowload updates from here. But for some reason it is superslow now

It’s probably because it’s around 10:49 AM in vietnam at the time of writing, and a REALLY large part of the CI community are vietnamese. So I guess they’re all downloading right now which explains the slow speed…

3 Likes

Buy it once and keep it forever and ever, I’m okay with this price, there’ll be a time where you won’t know what to do with your excess of keys anyway…

Oh, and now I understand why the download speed was THAT slow, thank you @Recruit_75

1 Like

To avoid slow speed:
Download when Vietnamese people are sleeping
checkmate
-A random Vietnamese

Maybe we should start thinking about how the waves can vary depending on the difficulty setting/base, for example, the corridor in "Corridor Shooter” wave can be more or less narrow based on difficulty (never more narrow than it already is please, it was already too much, lol).

So we should start posting our “variations” ideas here (or maybe create a topic for that purpose).

@InterAction_studios maybe the enemy health HUD shouldn’t disappear, it should stay until the enemy is defeated.

Why you repeat the same bug about double life bar? I reported it earlier

Also

(Also after the portal spawn chickens there is a hole in the middle. Is this a bug or something?)

1 Like

It’s just the sprite

1 Like

Why do you reply me? honestly, you shouldn’t do that.

Out of Nowhere: My idea! :grinning:

2 Likes

But I just reported it with ucos

With UCOs and Yolk Star, it’s fine. but with barriers, it’s not fine. we don’t want 2 life bars.