Early Access version 49

well why not

3 Likes

wing

The more I look at the BX-9, it feels weirder that it has only two wingstreak rather than four.

12 Likes

@InterAction_studios I remember reporting the inbox bug at V47 and now when harakat reported it you fixed it and gave him a medal.

@InterAction_studios in case you missed:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Also, these bugs (and ideas) got ignored:

(yes, i have waited for a lot of days and no response yet)

reported

you fixed it and gave him a medal

1 Like

Hes taking a long break bc the big rework of the upd 49.

[/quote]

Summary: You didnt need to correct the speling of the users, if you didnt understand, just ask what he mean

6 Likes

Or working in a big thing, who knows

2 Likes

Actually, nope. what @Tailsko_COTDS said is right. check this:

3 Likes

Oh, ok, what have a huge break

:face_with_monocle: image

@InterAction_studios i got this twice in a row how image

Quips appear randomly, so yeah there’s a chance to appear 2 of the same quip

6 Likes

I have a little suggestion:

When recoloring your shield, having the shield show up in the painting your spacecraft menu, so that we oughta not have to guess if we got the right color by going into a mission.

9 Likes

I already suggested that in Early access version 40.2 post 182

nvm I already figured it out

5 Likes

I didn’t mean to suggest an already suggested idea, but at the same time you’ll have to forgive me for not knowing it was already suggested because I wouldn’t randomly scroll through older posts.
However, this just goes to show that it’s something needed, if possible to implement.

1 Like

Can the “particles” left by Corn Shotgun shots be affected by gravity? It is a little strange to see that the “gravity” (that is to say, the direction in which the objects fall) does not affect these particles, since they continue falling downwards, this also happens with the feathers left by the chickens when they die.

sasasasa - copia

Can you put an option to disable the “ESC menu” text that appears in the corner? Be a little bad while you have the option to show the FPS, maybe you can put an option that disables it permanently or that after a while it goes away (for example, it unravels when the first wave begins).

s
(This is what I mean when I mention that it looks weird with the option to show FPS, sorry for the small image)

5 Likes

Turn Show in-game help off

1 Like

Great, but the tips are gone too

1 Like

I didn’t realize from your explanation that it was the same bug. Awarded medal to you, too.

Not worth it. Since the round-trip to the server is required anyway (the client doesn’t know anything about squadrons), it’ll complicate the design disproportionately.

Added to v.50 :medal_sports: Idea

No.

Not possible.

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

Because randomness.

It’s on my list. The way the preview is currently implemented sadly makes this more complex than it ought to be.

Turn off “In-game help”

Some of the effects (e.g., raising gifts above explosions) require a missions restart. Others (screen shakes) take effect immediately.

I’ve changed it to an arithmetic series :medal_sports: Idea

Sample values:
10 kills=3625 points
20 kills=9750 points
30 kills=18375 points
40 kills=29500 points
50 kills=43125 points

13 Likes

11 Likes

Can @samuelronban be awarded the medal for suggesting purchasable CIU music? He suggested it before I did.

4 Likes