Nice to see bandana/assassin’s chick is being flipped horizontal

2 Likes

It just looks weird to me

2 Likes

Eh, The bandana ones seems normal while the assassin’s looks weird though

1 Like

exactly, i was referring to bandana

1 Like

So I got Notifications messages then I flew a mission, they supposed to disappear, but when I click the message button it doesn’t take me to Events although the Notifications button is disabled:

3 Likes

Excuse me, but how?
This is very weird…

1 Like

When you got Notifications messages, exit without clicking the Events button, then fly a mission so the Notifications messages disappear, then click on the message button and it won’t take you to Events although the Notifications will be disabled.

1 Like

I understand what you mean, but i mean it’s very strange to see it doing that.

2 Likes

They look weird because everything else is shaded from left to right, and they’re flipped.

2 Likes

Exactly what i am referrring to

1 Like

A little QOL suggestion:
Surrendering has a delay. Personally, when I want to surrender I want to do it immediately, not in a few seconds.
I’d like to suggest a togglable option to whether enable or disable the surrender delay, with the default setting being enabled.

5 Likes

How about recoloring the Supernova rocks and boss according to the color of the sun in the star system and the same could go for the burning asteroids and its boss too.

3 Likes

Well, normally I’d support ideas like these. But IA wants to save space because he wants the game to be lightweight for mobile phones.

qbus said something wise once

3 Likes

I was watching my video and I saw this:

You can see the ghost trail my spacecraft left behind. The shield is gone and my spacecraft can move through the U.C.O. It’s v.46

3 Likes

Photon Swarm - Initial Thoughts

• Seeking mechanic is really cool, aesthetically and gameplay-wise. I love it, although it has a very small impact on actual usage.
  • I’m less keen on the DPS - it struggles on some waves.
  • Great for collecting food.
  • I think this is objectively the best weapon for Bonus Challenge!
  • Overheat is way better.
  • New visual actually is eh. It’s much less interesting to watch now. While positron only got an opacity change, this one actually has less flare at the end of each projectile, and now it’s a less dynamic weapon to watch. Can we at least disable the “additive” effect on the flare (at the leading edge) so it’s a solid “bulb” again? I’d be alright with that as a mid-ground.
  • It’s also not going to be winning any awards for accuracy (literally) - although it can pecking order better than I expected.
  • I guess it’s viable, but could be better. Definitely struggles on higher difficulties a bit compared to the alternatives - I get the manual/automatic argument, but it should at least be balanced against, say, positron, no? It’s weaker than that at the moment.

My recommendations:

• Make the “strong” projectiles have even more improved seeking, but then reduce their DPS to the same as the blue ones (so they have the perk of massively better at seeking rather than being higher damage).
  • Make them exclusive to lvl 20 again - so hitting max power gives a mechanic boost (you can now fire from weird angles) as opposed to a damage increase.
  • Boost the raw DPS of the weapon a bit, so that even with this change, DPS per level would level out to be a bit higher than it is currently.
  • Bring back the old, over-the-top visual design to compensate. So you can spray stronger DPS than at the moment, but at the cost of reducing visibility - it is, after all, a photon swarm, and if any weapon has a right to obstruct the screen it’s this one.

Thoughts?

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios when clicking Missions completed button at a star system that has Droids in it, it show all the completed missions even if you didn’t complete the Droid Raid missions:
Missions completed

1 Like

My original thought its how looks when expand, looks so beautiful that, its more visible in the Egg Cannon Confortation

2 Likes

My opinions:

• Photon is now more viable on hard missions, still under-powered in elites, a nightmare if you use it against Cowards.
  • The homing ability is useful against comet chases, really. Performs kinda meh against The Egg Cannon.
  • The projectiles looks different, but it’s too bright?
  • I think super-charged photons should deal 200 damage/photon instead of 170.

And also this update is laggy, for some reason. My PC usually run this at 50-60 fps, but this update it runs at 30-40 fps?

3 Likes

Theres some similar thing what when a enemy hide the key aura, still can get key, it dissapear complety with key after a second, the same with the shield

2 Likes