Early Access version 47

Yeah it’s damage very good but be come to heat it’s not good working

And why is called “Vulcan Chaingun”? duh

4 Likes

Because it’s name weapon

When you got ambience ciu music in your mission, then you end session and join back, the music will stop playing if you are in a second wave or more.

I tested it, and this bug only happends with Intense or ambient ciu soundtrack.

Already Reported, a lot, link to them:

What do exactly the vulcans

2 Likes

Ok, so this is my fault because I wrongly assumed that the 12-hour change had been made in v.47. I’ll allow the medal to stand because it’s unlikely that I would have found and corrected it myself, but from now on medals will only be awarded for bugs of the publicly released version.

12 Likes

I took it 56 times

1 Like

Okay, thats normal, also, what so important is that thing now?

Nice, I got it 85 time till now.

1 Like

great

1 Like

That actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it… A volcanic eruption kind of works like that. It starts concentrated for the most part when a volcano releases gasses.

“Pressure from Earth’s mantle & crust, built up by things such as plate movement, is released, which forces molten rock to “explode” into the air causing a volcanic eruption.”

So it makes sense for the weapon to become less accurate as it overheats.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I’ve noticed that Barriers to ſucceſs ſeems to always have a powerup on the left hand ſide. Why is this? Is it intentional, my imagination, or what?

1 Like

If you destroy them in that order, then yes. Egg barriers have an extremely high chance of dropping firepower.

5 Likes

Ok, I figured the firepower location was choſen randomly before the wave ſtarted, rather than during the wave.

1 Like

Well.
изображение

To reproduce:
Just press the Surrender button before it enables itself, then press it again to get the “Are you sure” bubble. Move your mouse away.

2 Likes

Its normal what when you reach max Power with photon swarm dont have all the powered photon having a Heavy Bomber?

A Question about Photon Swarm!

2 Likes

Not sure why, but this quip in particular is weirdly formatted.

5 Likes

Obiusly bc its ran out space in the globe, maybe it work good if remove at least one “W”

4 Likes