Early Access version 47

This update didn’t even come out. Calm down.

10 Likes

Bruh why would you want to update the description of an un-reworked weapon?

1 Like

Please read and add it. I need this.

Be patient, bro.

harakat did the same and got a medal

2 Likes

And why not?

1 Like

Because:

This is the answer.

And you need to explain why you did it this version instead of waiting for the next version.

2 Likes

Why does he get a pass while mina does not?

3 Likes

What do you mean? He is the one who said ‘‘calm down’’, instead of ‘‘I cant wait’’.

1 Like

I meant mina, sorry for not clarifying properly. Gotta edit it now.

1 Like

That’s similar to something that happened me in “The hero’s home” topic. I was replyng minhnguyet and quoting Nikito and it was confusing.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t the wave name ‘Caught Unawares’ actually be ‘Caught Unaware’?

1 Like

Oh ok then.

1 Like

Cut me a break. I missed it. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a stupid bug medal (both of them) because you can’t know if IA didn’t already fix it. Just be patient for a week (literally) and if you see in the new update that IA missed then submit it.

Anyway, this might be the update that I wanted to see - worthy update of deserving another number not just bugfixes. We’re getting 6 weapons reworked. This should be the way of how we count numeric updates. (new content being the main update, and tweaks/bugs additional)

And I’m a little concerned about some of the aforementioned reworks. Riddler and Hypergun specifically. We’ll see what happens after testing them.

2 Likes

That’s why we’re all here right? To test new content. (but truth be told I didn’t play CIU for a looooong time, I just played everything and don’t see a reason to come back so now I’m just staying on the forum trying to help others)

2 Likes

It’s can be good change Vulcan chainrail gun like ci3 ci4 ci5

Why would you want to go back to how it was like before? It didn’t get less accurate as heat goes up, but the damage was terrible. The loss of accuracy is actually useful sometimes, like on Comet Chases, and it makes this weapon different from the others.

13 Likes

Yeah, I really like the concept of Vulcan in CIU. I mean, in episodes it was just a generic weapon which didn’t have any purpose (at least for me). Here you can decide by yourself how you should use it and it can make a difference. I’m curious if IA will backport it to older episodes when they’ll start working on “borderless update”

3 Likes