Early Access version 44

Ah. But there has to be a strong incentive to travel in the first place.

1 Like

It is, just changed the hue, and a bit saturation

Looking for legendary items, discounts, key rush missions, space burgers and just nice missions in general is a pretty good reason to explore the galaxy IMO.

Still though, improvements are improvements => they’re always welcome.

Can Super Chick laser beam warning be removed or the time that the beam shoots be shortened when difficulty is >70% (yeah im evil haha) .

@InterAction_studios Can you add an option to filter contacts in a descending order? e.g.
Normal order: a, b, c, d
Descending order: d, c, b, a

Everything looks as intended. Would you cut the poor guy a break, he had to get dressed in the dark :smirk:

For me, the original set visually decodes much easier and faster. This is not to say that tweaks won’t be made, but the whole “different hue for box and bow” needs to be applied only if there’s no alternative.

Perhaps you should move closer to the chicken? :smirk: The Ion blaster isn’t really ideas as a long-range weapon (intended), precisely due to the acceleration.

Fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Idea

Intended

Because there’s 3 beams now.

Intended. The colors you select mainly determine the hue. The color brightness is “modulated” with already existing brightness at each pixel (from the texture). An unpainted surface has different brightness than a painted one, so they won’t match.

There’s a “mono” option in the sound menu to work around this.

11 Likes

Except that’s not the best solution to this problem. First, I can get killed very easily because I’ll have no time to react if waste or an egg is dropped. Second of all on “final” bosses like Henterprise and Egg Cannon that would never be a proper solution. Overall, it’s never a good idea to get wayy too close to a chicken or a boss.

GIFTIonBlasterFlash
And Moron Railgun should this.(IonBlasterFlash)
If it has a gift, it should be like this.

5 Likes

First - welcome!
Second, hmm… Well, currently Moron Railgun isn’t available as an obtainable weapon in-game, but I think it would definitely fit as a “trap gift” if you know what I’m saying.

Now, if some of you say “But End Session”-- you’re still ending your session, so you lose a lot of precious progress.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! As Sufi said, it’s currently a unobtainable weapon, as it doesn’t even have a gift.

2 Likes

It wasn’t really supposed to be a serious suggestion, maybe apart from Plasma, Positron, Vulcan and (in the future) Photon. I’m mainly doing this because I’m bored, and because people seem to like this.

After trying some more things and considering all the feedback, here’s another shot at a new gift set.

• Utensil Poker, Hypergun, Riddler, Corn Shotgun, Absolver Beam remain the same (at least for now).
  • Neutron Gun and Lightning Fryer are taken from CI3 (Neutron should be significantly darker than Laser Cannon now).
  • Boron Railgun now has an orange ribbon (to better differentiate it from Laser Cannon, and to match WBP Boron). Probably my least favorite gift in this bunch, but for now that’s all I’ve got.
  • Vulcan Chaingun’s ribbon is now red.
  • Positron Stream’s box is now darker and more purple than blue (to better differentiate it from Vulcan Chaingun).
  • Laser Cannon, Plasma Rifle, Ion Blaster - no changes from the previous post.

Colors (hex)

Ion Blaster: box: AF0000 / ribbon: FF0000
Laser Cannon: b: FFAA00 / r: FFFB00
Vulcan Chaingun: b: 4600FF / r: F00046
Plasma Rifle: b: BF00BF / r: EB3FEB
Positron Stream: b: 3E0DB0 / r: BF40FF
Boron Railgun: b: FFE20A / r: FF6600
Photon Swarm: b: 00A2FF / r: FF7B00

8 Likes

Okay, no problem.

Look, I know that poſts are ſuppoſed to be in Engliſh, but all caps? Really?

2 Likes

this is what he means
thanks google translate

google translate can be wrong sometimes, it means:
“please, how did you draw that gift? can you tell me a way to do this?”

2 Likes

Or actually he’s bad at Arabic lol

Nope, that’s not true.

1 Like

Now that we know what @medo was trying to say, can we stop?

1 Like

It’s a joke

Okay, i will stop.

1 Like