Early Access version 44

Some Ideas:

1-Add “Hide other customizations” while painting the Spcaecraft.
2-When clicking “Back” after painting the Spacecraft or editing a Hardpoint, make it take us to the exact Spacecraft that we selected to be easier.
3-When viewing the missions make them disappear without clicking the “Back” button, by clicking anywhere the screen.

1 Like

Also while painting my Spacecraft I noticed that the exact color that I chose doesn’t appear on its “Base Paint”:

Example

I don’t see anything wrong here. It selects the exact color for me.

Well I selected the exact same color for the Wing Paint and as you can see there is a difference.

But the screenshot you sent shows base paint, not wing paint.

If you looked closely you’ll see that the wing paint is brighter than the base paint.

You set shiness on your spaceship, try removing it and paint it again.

I didn’t edit neither shininess hue nor shininess strength.

Reset and paint it again.

I reset everything to default and still the same.

For some reason i cant listen the lasers and the explosions

Heres a good example:

If i go left, the noises sound low, and if go right, the noises are more loud

Edit:My bad, my Headphones are highly broken, this isnt a bug

2 Likes

Try changing the “Paint Density” options :wink:

I set all of them to the bright white and nothing happened.

What if when the egg cannon launch eggs, he has a effect when attack, something like this:

5 Likes

he*

something*

1 Like

It just looks like CI4 and CI5’s Plasma Rifle tho.

I think the band would look better black?

Nah, I like the originals.

I’m a fan of the CI3 gifts too.

The dark grey I to signify that a large part of the bolts are transparent, I think. Totally not opposing this because this gift box is my favorite in the whole game.

Overall: Nice work, but some gift boxes are pretty accurate already.

4 Likes

Now that you can not only edit the ship paint job but also multiple other light effects, I think for convience and not having to spend unnecesary amounts of keys’ sake, customization should apply only when leaving the customization menu, and only then do you pay (Similar to ship equipment/mounting menu). You can freely customize all paintjobs and lights, so you can see how they work with eachother and adjust before paying for each.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios - What if the trails were only instantiated when the spaceship was moving between planets? There are rarely that many people actually flying around at once.

Even if we were to cheat a bit and only have it visible on the active player ship (eg: Kylo Hen can only see Kylo Hen’s customizations while in Galaxy Map) it would be better than nothing.

2 Likes

…currently. When the game is finiſhed, the population will likely increaſe ſignificantly.

This would be much eaſier on your hardware, but I’m not ſure how difficult it would be to programme.

3 Likes