Early Access version 44

Did you even watch the 3rd? It did not shoot as much as the 2nd, even though it was the exact same.

Like I said, it’s random and not fixed. It can fire 5 times, it can fire 1 time, it can fire 3 times, you won’t know how many times it’ll shoot.

1 Like

Let me summarize all of the explanation posts, so listen:
The Egg Cannonade that shoots only 2 lasers in phase 3 is easier because the eggs travel slower, meaning that you’ll have more time to react and dodge, but the disadvantage is that there’s more eggs on the battlefield, you’ll have to be careful dodging those eggs or you’ll crash into one. In the other hand, the Egg Cannonade that shoots 3 lasers, is harder because the eggs are faster, meaning that you’ll have to react fast enough to dodge, but you’ll have more time to prepare between shots

5 Likes

From what I’ve observed, the ECCC fires 8-10 eggs in a single volley, so there is a chance that there could be more eggs onscreen on lower difficulties than on higher difficulties like what Kylo Hen said.

3 Likes

I’ll just wait for @InterAction_studios’s response.

Sound is the indicator. It’s enough.

Not necessary.

Not a bug. The amount of eggs fired is constant (10). It just might appear that there’s more of them because they travel slower and they don’t clear the screen as quickly.

Spoiler for 3rd phase of Egg Cannon³ Cannonade: I find it odd that nobody has noticed the (deliberate) blind spot for the shotgun attack.

14 Likes

Regarding the spoiler - it’s not that we haven’t noticed it (I mean, I certainly did) but that we’re greedy and don’t want to stop shooting at the cannon. :joy:

Didn’t know that it was deliberate, though, which is cool - might employ it more often in future.

6 Likes

Can egg cannonade have something to do with player who stays at blind-spot? Something like Henterprise’s purple beam maybe?

I already know what the blind spot is, but then we want to keep dealing damage to the boss to kill it faster.

3 Likes

It could just start using its laser loop attack if the players hangs in the blind spot for too long.

1 Like

Or it could just shoot high speed eggs and lasers(again) at the player

This is still happening?

5 Likes

It seems so:

Game window is now created at 100x100 once more. Failure to set window size or position now stops the game with an error (temporary debugging measure).
Early Access version 40.2

2 Likes

I got the same problem once, just close the game via task bar is one of the workaround

fix hyper gun max level for bx9 spacecraft please

2 Likes

What did you mean

He previously, on v43 topic, shared a pic of hyper gun having slow fire rate for him.

Wait, what does once more mean? Does it mean when I launch the game and it fails, it will start at 100x100 then next time it starts at 960x540 or I understand wrong?

No. It just means that it was fixed while ago by IA, but they returned to 100x100 method to test something.

1 Like

Ok thanks for answering :ok_hand:

It is written in troubleshooting, wish IA would pin it, at least while the game is still in Early Access.

2 Likes