Early Access version 44

Oh come on, it’s not that much different. Just play it yourself and cross-reference with the video. It’s easier than having me search all the planets just for a mission with that particular boss. Plus, I don’t have a 40% mission with an egg cannonade.
Record yourself fighting a 2 laser egg cannonade, and then cross-refer. I already did the 100% for you.

If you want something you’ll notice about the easier variant, it’s that it shoots the shotgun eggs at a slower rate.

1 Like

When I find the one with 2 lasers I’ll record it and you actually didn’t have to play the 100% because I played it before, but if you found the 2 laser one it try recording it.

I can guarantee you it’s not a bug though. It’s just luck not being on your side.

I’am not talking about the speed, I’am saying that the 2 laser one shoots more eggs.

It does? Do you have a screenshot of it? :thinking:
I believe both fire the same amount.

No, how about we end this argument by whoever record it in a video?!!

Uh, I’m not trying to argue?? I’m just trying to prove a point for you.

Besides, you need to provide Proof. You can’t just say it shoots more on a lower difficulty, and expect people to believe it without any form of proof, do you? :neutral_face:

1 Like

As I said I’ll try recording a video and if anyone find it, they can try recording a video too.

I could kill that 80% cannonade again, but it’ll have to be on Rookie skill level. Are you fine with that?

Edit: Nevermind. The boss doesn’t appear.

2 Likes

100% SSH

92% Rookie

Also 92% Rookie, except it was scrapped for reasons. The fight is also there, at 1:08.

Well, go ahead and compare all 3. Do you see any difference?

For the 1st, the eggs move faster, and the amount of times it shoots seems random.
For the 2nd, the eggs are slower, and the amount of times it shoots seemed to be 4-5 volleys at a time. Although the slower eggs are due to Rookie.
But in the 3rd, it’s also like the 1st, where it was somewhat inconsistent.
If you compared the 2nd video with the 3rd, you’d notice that in the 3rd video, it did not shoot as many times in succession, although it was the same mission.

So, what do you think? Is it random, or intended?

5 Likes

I think I figured out why @SA-GoldenBoss128 feels like it’s shooting more eggs at low difficulties - the egg speed.

On high difficulty, the eggs fly faster, but the firing speed is constant. So on SSH the eggs are all off-screen by the next volley, while on low difficulties you have to contend with them at the same time. So there are technically more eggs on-screen at any point.

7 Likes

That was also what I was thinking. When the eggs are slow, they haven’t fully passed.
But when they go quick, the eggs fired before are already gone.

But then, if they move slower, you have more time to react.

Pretty much. There aren’t extra eggs being fired. It’s just that there’s more to watch for.

6 Likes

Tbh, just play the hard version, it’s more cool

I know, but it’s a bug and it needed to be fixed.

This is not a bug. In SSH, Projectiles are faster.

2 Likes

Dude, you’re just looking for a free medal

1 Like

Like I said it not about speed, it’s about the number of the eggs.

It’s the same amount??? :confused:

1 Like

I already have enough and watch the 3 videos that @OneWingLunarian recorded, you’ll notice that the eggs at phase 3 are more when it shoots 2 laser lines.

As Celestial already said, the amount is the same, but it’s way faster, so it’s normal