Early Access version 43.2

Task Manager

i would liked what the hero can talk during a in the space journey like wohoo!

1 Like

It sometimes does. Anyways, I have a boss idea where I’ve already done four variants of what the speech could be. If you want, I’ll present it here right now, if you don’t, I’ll just present it later.

also @InterAction_studios, I changed my callsign to Francis, wanted to tell you because of the medals

2 Likes

How about adding some quips that activates at a specific hour or part of day? I came up with the idea and @youraveragegrant helped me creating some of these quips.
Example:
Playing at morning - “Chickens! A wonderful breakfast to have!”, “I eat chickens for breakfast!”
Playing at noon - “So, what do we have for dinner?”, “Winner winner, chicken dinner!”, “Dinner wasn’t enough… I demand more!!”, “I’m ready for brunch!”
Playing at midnight - “Let’s burn the midnight oil!”, “They say don’t eat food at midnight, but I’m too famished to even care.” “I’m not yawning, my stomach is grumbling!”

We might come up with more, in the future.

8 Likes

Is it intended for positron stream to hit the boss without the beam showing?

The lighting fryer shows the beam when it hits it, this one doesn’t.
Even after some hits, it still hits it without the beam showing.
(not sure if it happens with other bosses, this is the only one i tested.)

1 Like

The slower manual fire rate on Plasma feels very awkward…

Can it’s manual fire rate be increased to 6.5/s when it hits max power? Just like how Hypergun works?

1 Like

Oh and I forgot to mention that my callsign is the same in the game as here.

1 Like

- YouTube Is this a potential bug? the chickens seem to move like they are pictures, my internet is working well and I don’t know what could cause this.

1 Like

I also had the same problem but for other bosses. the hitboxes were incorrectly captured even without any lag.

somethink weird has hapenig…edit I was on wormhole wave when the game crash…so allways in that wave I can’t collect the powerup. also when a enemy hit on me the “misle” in this case the egg when touches me dissapear!!
basically when I go to collect the powerup it seems invisible and there’s a little lag in this wave…and when I passed the wave the game just crush without a messege or an error!!
and then again I lost the progress of the mission!
another thing in same fashion as the powerup the keys and the food can’t be collected …I mean some not all/!!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I received 3 bug medals, while i was supposed to receive 1 only. (i only reported a bug)

1 Like

How about we make Plasma’s automatic fire rate 6,5/s? On all power levels?

5 Likes

why version 43?

@InterAction_studios
I think a bunch of contacts were juſt added:

I don’t remember ever having ſent a requeſt to a nameleſs hero, but I may be miſremembering.
Under “date added”, though, they appear to have been added at different dates, which is weird:

Alſo, I added Francis juſt now (and noöne elſe), but he’s not at the top in the “date added” view:

Here’s another intereſting note: Several contacts all have the ſame “laſt ſeen” number. Is this juſt becauſe that was the time when v.42 was publiſhed?

:warning: v43.1 emergency update has been released. Changes:

• Fixed crashes “could not find object ID” and “Object ID should be X, but is X” (@Pidgey :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “I must hurry!” quip appearance is now also controlled by “In-game help” option (@BoggY :medal_sports: Bug)
  • “Mark all read button” is now disabled if everything is read.

Sorry to release this so quickly after v.42, but there is a very serious bug that will desync your game if you finish a wave EXACTLY at 120 seconds (don’t ask). You might think that it would be a rare occurrence, but it’s already happened 3 times. And desyncing is bad. Really bad. It will cause all sorts of issues, like Early Access version 43.2 - #45 by Pidgey and Early Access version 43.2 - #48 by gabytzu

13 Likes

Thanks I hope that the crash is fixed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are players who had their callsign reset in v.41

Yes, “last seen” is a new data field, and it’s initialized at the time the update came out.

Will investigate. If you exit the contacts screen and come back, does he appear properly sorted?

6 Likes

Ah, you also got two which were supposed to go to @marksam123 .

6 Likes

here is a confirmation the game doesn’t crash anymore on wormhole!!! :heart:

2 Likes