Early Access version 25

Why? It looks awesome with chicken multiplicity.

Didn’t “goal progress” showed how much points you need to get to the next tier?

Oops, I think I mixed it up with progress bar, sry

1 Like

Topic unlocked.

1 Like

obraz

1 Like

While the discussion about customizing spacecraft is on again, I’d like to suggest an option to change the “wear” on the spacecraft, for example more wear would make the paint look more scratched and used, while the minimum wear option would make the paint absolutely flawless. I’ve noticed that the current paint options already have some scratches so those could be filled with the minimum wear option.

7 Likes

hey @InterAction_studios I think I found a bug in bossrush missions
so i was in Koalemos/Hera/Delta Hera/Dark Chest… and the egg cannon appears 2 times in the same missions …it’s not the first time that happen this…I was not sure…in the boss rush sometime some bosses appears 2 time

also happened to me sometimes, but I don’t think it’s a bug

It just happened that both the easier and the harder variations of the Egg Cannon appeared in the same mission.

I got the weakest and the second weakest version of the Egg Cannon in a row on boss rush.

no no because all 2 version explodes at 20% 40% 60% 80% …so it was not the easier and harder version…just the harder version…
so I think that it is a bug…

I have a feeling I’ve said this before, but it’s not impossible to get the same boss twice (or even more times, theoretically) in a mission. When a boss is selected, its chances of appearing again drop to 1% of the original probability, but that’s still not zero.

1 Like

Fixed in v.26 (@Sammarald: :medal_sports: Bug, @1galbatorix1 :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

I think that you never said that :smiley: but… I think that it’s not right like that!!! especially when it doesn’t change anythink!!!
remain allways on the same page of bossrush…I was thinking or better I was hoping that I will find some bossrush mission like…4 waves all 4 crabs…4 waves all 4 ufos…3 waves 3 superboss…or maybe all the boss from a particular episodes…

You can just search the IA words if you are dont sure:

1 Like

uh, is the server down again? I can’t load the game

Server is working normally.

1 Like

Still not working

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The looped sounds are back, again :frowning:

Noticed that too, thought that they finally got rid of that bug