Post your spacecraft!

12 Likes

Speaking of which, I have to talk about something regarding paintjobs. Every paintjob option has bits of paint worn off, and it just looks off and kinda ugly if you’re going for modern paints. So I suggest that a new option called “Paint deterioration” is added for all paint types except Base Paint. Any thoughts on this?

10 Likes

7 Likes

This was suggested a lot of times before, and if I recall correctly, it wasn’t implemented because it would require too many textures, drastically increasing required space

5 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’m in support of it.

How about you throw the link instead of just writing “suggested”? (Yes, i have searched it and found nothing.)

1 Like

Thank God you did a proper search.

(make sure to expand the first post, or just view the original topic, discourse formatting sucks hard)

8 Likes

Don’t be sarcastic /s
I really tried to find it, but found nothing.
I was just reminding you to give link, not just saying: “already suggested”. (Yes, i follow this rule, in case you ask me how.)

Anyway, good that you listened.

1 Like

This could work with a ship damage system. When a part of your ship gets damaged, it gets a wear effect. An extra cost of keys to touch up the paint along with other repairs.

3 Likes

Screenshot_2

10 Likes

Trying my best recreating frisk from undertale

11 Likes

Ngl that’s pretty accurate. Good job. : )

1 Like

Chicken Invaders Universe 8_7_2020 7_56_14 PM - Copy Chicken Invaders Universe 8_7_2020 7_56_14 PM

my spacecrafts until now

16 Likes

mine in chicken exponality

2 Likes

Don’t spam emojis.

5 Likes
  1. Can’t see the BLACK death ship. Its too dark i know it
  2. That name remind me of nosferatu
  3. I don’t know what to say beside Its Good
2 Likes

what do you mean?

Click here to know why.