Early Access version 22

They’d have to be buffed a whole lot…they are too easy.

Feathers coming from 3 sides could do it. And a lot of them.

3 Likes

and maybe lesser knockback (if you shot the feathers it goes very quickly)

Doesn’t that mean henterprise feather will be buffed too? Or the black is lighter than white?

The Henterprise feathers has nothing to do with the white feathers from Yolkon-7.

1 Like

IMO 2 sides should be the max, 3 sides feel cheap. Maybe increasing the speed would help.

They can behave differently

Why the apple is shooting?
I didn’t even shot the thing that I don’t know what the name is…
On CI4 Chapter 8, The apple didn’t shoot until I shot the thing like “Iron”. When I shot “Iron”, The apple shot me.
But on CIU, The apple is shooting me when I didn’t shoot anything like “Iron”.
And it’s shooting SO FAST!
This is an easy mode NOT a hard mode
HELP!
@InterAction_studios Is this a bug ?

What difficulty though? Either way the apple shoots immediatly after it appears now.

It supposed to shot the iron first before the apple. Like on Chicken Invaders 4 Chapter 8 (For easy mode)

They changed that a while ago though. (Also what’s easy mode?)

It’s a difficulty (Easy - Normal & Hard)

Rookie, Veteran, Superstar Hero. The hardness of the bosses depends on the difficulty and tier of the mission. Speically when the orange meter is up over 6,7 and 8. Non of the other CI games have this function. This is why CIU is the best one. The difficulty is truly selective! I will not add the other difuclties between these 3, because everyone knows them.

Rookie,vereran and ssh are skills,not difficulties.
You might make it confusing if you mention those 3 as difficulties.

Yes, it is confusing.

Improved wormhole placement during galaxy generation (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug)

RoboCat’s bug, not mine.

1 Like

incomplete user interface color

or maybe should be add another option ?

1 Like

What is incomplete about it? By design, score is dark text on light background, bottom displays are inverted (light text on dark background).

1 Like

̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶o̶ted… :slightly_smiling_face: ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶.̶!̶!̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

another think I just finish today daily challenge and I was thinking that the difficulty should be blocked on maximum skill SuperHero somethink like SpaceRace! why?? you see you have 1 try 3 levels easy intermediate hard and after all it’s all about competition to be the best!!! you don’t do daily challenge on tourist skill!!!

PS forget about the first part I understand now :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Not only on Daily
In my opinion all the 3 challenges should have the “skill not avaiable to change” factor.
It’s skill that is awarded and everyone should be able to win. Not only endgame players!