Early Access version 22

MAIN CHANGES

The main change in this update is the addition of asteroid belts to the galaxy, alongside their Meteor Storm missions & boss.The galaxy has been partially regenerated in order to make space for the new asteroid belts. Existing star systems have been moved around, so if you weren’t docked to a planet you may find your spacecraft floating in space!

This is a very delicate update. We tried to avoid a full galaxy regeneration, but this might cause things to not work as expected. Let us know if you encounter anything weird!

Medals will be awarded later today.

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • any menu options you have configured

CHANGELOG

• [Server-side v21.2] Fixed server crash when awarding medals.
  • Shop: Equipment description text is now left-justified (instead of fully justified). (@BoggY :medal_military: Bug)
  • Profile screen: All stats now update in real-time (@harakat :medal_military: Bug )
  • Client: CPU work for updating spacecraft orbiting planets now reduced by 50%.
  • Fixed in-mission dark-text-against-dark-background problems (@therizinosaurphase :medal_military: Bug)
  • Medals screen: Fixed dark-text-against-dark-background problems (@anon94538988 :medal_military: Bug)
  • [Server-side] Restored deleted Droids (@Sammarald :medal_military: Bug)
  • Added new cloud texture to planet generation.
  • Added Asteroid Belts (galaxy regeneration required).
  • Fixed UCO laser appearing from thin air – caused by discrepancy between client/server arm bend angle (@JerryJargson :medal_military: Bug)
  • Added Meteor Storm missions.
  • Added Meteor Storm boss (@taxter789 :medal_military: Idea).
  • Fixed post-mission “medal buttons” being highlighted if clicked twice (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug)
  • Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
  • Deleted users that cheated in-mission before v.13.
  • Galaxy generation algorithm is now better at avoiding overlapping systems/routes (closer packing, better convergence)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).

16 Likes

oh hell yeah

1 Like

let’s see the new boss now

1 Like

i check it out later
pls don’t spoil it pls i beg

lol i won’t

1 Like

3 Likes

nice, my bug thing got in
also Way hype for the meteor storms, i’ve heard there’s one somewhat close to where i am, let’s do this

Just installed Update 21 few minutes ago and got surprised that game told me to download 22 xD

1 Like

They look awesome!

Spoiled Film X-Men

Well someone’s been busy…

Omg Crazy boss unusually…

Spoil it to me, in private messages if noone wants to be spoiled.

Is it possible for the meteors to come from behind?

1 Like

Too bad for me D: I changed my PC recently, and I lost my progress :(

Are you asking? Or suggesting?

1 Like

Interesting Fact: Confirmed Slow Mode

I’m just asking. I wasn’t able to find that yet.

2 Likes

No. I did some experiments with asteroids coming both from the front/behind, but it was crazy hard… perhaps something for the Universal Grandmaster difficulty? :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe rotate ship in some waves ?
For example 11 waves:
2 waves in forward
2 waves in right side
2 waves in left side
2 waves in backward

1 Like