The main change in this update is the addition of asteroid belts to the galaxy, alongside their Meteor Storm missions & boss.The galaxy has been partially regenerated in order to make space for the new asteroid belts. Existing star systems have been moved around, so if you weren’t docked to a planet you may find your spacecraft floating in space!
This is a very delicate update. We tried to avoid a full galaxy regeneration, but this might cause things to not work as expected. Let us know if you encounter anything weird!
Medals will be awarded later today.
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options you have configured
- [Server-side v21.2] Fixed server crash when awarding medals.
- Shop: Equipment description text is now left-justified (instead of fully justified). (@BoggY Bug)
- Profile screen: All stats now update in real-time (@harakat Bug )
- Client: CPU work for updating spacecraft orbiting planets now reduced by 50%.
- Fixed in-mission dark-text-against-dark-background problems (@therizinosaurphase Bug)
- Medals screen: Fixed dark-text-against-dark-background problems (@anon94538988 Bug)
- [Server-side] Restored deleted Droids (@EmeraldPlay Bug)
- Added new cloud texture to planet generation.
- Added Asteroid Belts (galaxy regeneration required).
- Fixed UCO laser appearing from thin air – caused by discrepancy between client/server arm bend angle (@JerryJargson Bug)
- Added Meteor Storm missions.
- Added Meteor Storm boss (@taxter789 Idea).
- Fixed post-mission “medal buttons” being highlighted if clicked twice (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- Deleted users that cheated in-mission before v.13.
- Galaxy generation algorithm is now better at avoiding overlapping systems/routes (closer packing, better convergence)
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).