Early Access version 22

Rookie,vereran and ssh are skills,not difficulties.
You might make it confusing if you mention those 3 as difficulties.

Yes, it is confusing.

Improved wormhole placement during galaxy generation (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug)

RoboCat’s bug, not mine.

1 Like

incomplete user interface color

or maybe should be add another option ?

1 Like

What is incomplete about it? By design, score is dark text on light background, bottom displays are inverted (light text on dark background).

1 Like

̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶o̶ted… :slightly_smiling_face: ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶s̶.̶!̶!̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

another think I just finish today daily challenge and I was thinking that the difficulty should be blocked on maximum skill SuperHero somethink like SpaceRace! why?? you see you have 1 try 3 levels easy intermediate hard and after all it’s all about competition to be the best!!! you don’t do daily challenge on tourist skill!!!

PS forget about the first part I understand now :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Not only on Daily
In my opinion all the 3 challenges should have the “skill not avaiable to change” factor.
It’s skill that is awarded and everyone should be able to win. Not only endgame players!

on weekly I think that should remain intact becaouse you have 7 day and unlimited trys for example on weekly challenge I try all the skills :imp::imp:

There are people who play these just for fun,and not for the competition,you know. Skill on space race was locked on rookie because we don’t know how to properly balance the skills there,yet.
A lot of people who don’t play the dailies on ssh would complain about this. I don’t think it’s necessary,anyways.

I am one of them
I play them rarely but when I play them I am a bit upset since I know I will never go on the leaderboard to to the fact that I don’t own ssh

Then get ssh? It doesn’t take that long to get it.

Is not so easy…
Before going to buy the hardest (for now) skill I am grinding keys to max my eqiepement (top priority in everyone to do list… isn’t it?)

Maybe you are right
But why not lock skills based on difficulty of the daily Challenge? So everyone will have the daily that suits to him/her

Maybe need to close this topic ? (because published new topic with new version of game)

This server-side update was usseles.

Ssh gives more keys,and the earlier you get it,the faster you’ll get keys. So no,max equipment isn’t everyone’s priority. I’m sure there are people out there who’d go for ssh as one of their first items.

But are the extra keys worth the difficulty and Epic waves?

Um,why not? I thought that the main point of it is to give you a better challenge and give you more keys…

I am asking since I enjoy 1 life runs and my mouse allow me to use special weapons or satellites, not both (that’s why I have a lot of missions failed)

Then I don’t see why you wouldn’t enjoy ssh runs.

3 Likes

I also play it all for fun, not for some dumb competition to get on a leaderboard, but tbh as soon as you get SSH it’s not actually hard to get on a leaderboard, when I play daily I’m always in the top 10 without putting much effort in playing. :slight_smile: